• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

R32 Nissan Skyline GTR

~3,500 polygon model
Modeled, UV'ed, and Textured in 3ds max 8.
Thanks goes to HappyTauren for converting it from the .max native format into .mdx. :D

Keywords:
Car, Nissan, Skyline, R32, GTR, Truck, Vehicle, Automobile
Contents

R32 Nissan Skyline GTR (Model)

Reviews
23:34, 5th Aug 2008 HappyTauren: Outstanding model, though quite high poly, very nicely made and detailed. Usable as a doodad.
Level 7
you can make that but you cant convert a .max to a .mdx
are you sure you made it yourself

a) I'm a modeler, not a modder, I know almost nothing about war3.

b) The tools for converting do not work on Vista, which my home computer is

c) I will not load the tools on my work computer, because nothing from the net, will ever touch it

d) How would you like me to verify that it is mine? Tell me something to model, and I will do it. I've shown plenty of people my stuff as I'm building it, and have verified with many people my validity as a modeler.

nice rip :D jk. could use a few animations though.

Pretty nice car. But hey! I've tried to make a skin outta it (tribute to THW) but when i opened the skin, i saw that the whole colored body of the car is a itcy-bitcy small patch of few pixels in the far upper right corner. You could've done it a little better

For not beeing able to strap "VINILS" on the car i give yo 3/5
but for the car itself i give yo 5/5

Level 1
This model couldnt get any better. Really great job. By they way, Im trying to make a drifting game and I hope I can use this model in it. the only problem is Im having a lot of trouble with importing models. I cant seem to figure out how to do it.