• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quick and Easy Model Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have designed an Archer Hero who has a 'Snipe' ability, which makes her aim for two seconds and then shoot an arrow at the target that will deal quite a bit of damage. To give the other Players a visible clue about what will happen, I want a small attachment model of a Sniping scope that can be attached to the head of a unit, so that it looks like the unit's head is aimed on.

Summary:
-Plane with Sniping Scope Texture (ingame Skin if possible)
-Billboarded to face the Camera
-Offset towards Camera to prevent it from clipping with the model.
-Optional: Birth/Death Animation (simple fading), swaying during stand (like the crosshair does in most first person shooters)

I need the Model until tomorrow, but I don't think that should be a problem. +rep will be given.

Edit: there had been times where such a request would at least be flamed at in 24 hrs. Made a model myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.