• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Relatively Easy Crosshair Cursor Request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The Request / Game: I’m requesting a Crosshair Cursor made specifically for my newest project, Heavy Combat 3, which will be the most advanced shooter you’ll probably ever see on Bnet (so its not RtC). Unlike Heavy Combat 2, Heavy Combat 3 has a real first person camera, smoother controls, scopes, so many new features and revamped systems it would take me a long time to list. If you are making the Requested Cursor, than I will show you the concept map in development if you would like.

The Cursor: I want the Cursor to be all Red, the same color as if you were hovering your Cursor over an enemy unit in-game, so when you hover over enemy units in HC3, there are absolutely no indications that an enemy is actually there. It’s a simple design without any animation at all. What I want the Crosshair to look like is almost exactly like the Crosshair in (Row 3 Down, Column 2) of this Image(just to be sure, its the one with A large and small circle, and 4 lines attached to the bigger circle), but make it a Bit bolder so its easily seen on the screen. Oh yeah, almost forgot, make sure the Target Point is in the Center of the Crosshair.

I would be very thankful if anyone could take on this Cursor and you will be given credit in the final maps Quest Log.

Thanks,
Re8eL@USEast

Last edited:
Level 2
I suggest for anyone to make one for you, you should maybe like get fraps or something and post some gameplay or some screenshots because for someone to make a crosshair for you out of some game they don't know what its even about is relatively.. weird the best I can say O_O

Level 7
I suggest for anyone to make one for you, you should maybe like get fraps or something and post some gameplay or some screenshots because for someone to make a crosshair for you out of some game they don't know what its even about is relatively.. weird the best I can say O_O
"If you are making the Requested Cursor, than I will show you the concept map in development if you would like."

I think I'm just going to learn how to make cursors myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.