1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

UI request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Pitakebab, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Pitakebab

Pitakebab

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello!

What I'm requesting for is custom user interface for my shooter minigame "Zombie Rampage" which is still on alpha stage. The interface should be modern-like and if possible bloody, so it would fit better the map. The blood isn't that necessary though but it would be a nice bonus. The look of the interface doesn't matter that much, as long as it looks modern (eg some kind of grey metal thing dunno). I could use the Starcraft interface found in WC3C but it doesn't have inventory slots :p

Also if you can find any interface that would serve the same purpose tell me please, because the only one I could find was the SC one.

I'd be very grateful if someone could do this for me, because I suck with 2d art.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to say that I'd need a crosshair-like cursor also (I guess you don't need more details about that) :)

2. Hawk

Hawk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here is the crosshair :) I had it my pc for a long time i don't know who is the creator.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  3. Pitakebab

Pitakebab

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you very much! Now I just need the big thing... :p

4. GhostThruster

GhostThruster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    This has some UIs. If you want to import them into your map, extract them with a MPQ browser.