• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[UI] Can someone help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hello;

My project (see my sig) is needing a custom UI. I would like to do it myself but I just don't know how to. The UI thread in this Forum is good but the UI I'm looking for cannot be found there.

Here is my request:
A user-interface much like the human UI but instead of a castle-like interface I would like to request a UI with only basic shapes (in this case Circles and Rectangles and Boxes) and the color would be white and yellow.

The Time-Clock (or whatever it may be called) will remain as it is.

Additional Details:
-I request that the the interface for the empty inventory (units with no inventory shows this) will show a dark-white color.
- Actually also make all the empty slots (either for abilities or items or command-icons) be colored dark-white.

I will give out (+2) REPs time after time to those that would answer my request. And of course proper credits.

Level 20
Umm, I guess I could try to remake Human UI then, but don't rely on me... I'm not sure will I manage to do it hh

It's okay. But as much as possible even if you don't manage to follow my request, just make sure that you'll remove as much as you can of the "Human" part of the so-called Human UI, so that it won't look like the Human UI anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.