• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Edit these images please :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hi, i just want some images edited : The interface images i attached:
For the cursor : I would like a thiner arm... Light armored...

For the portrait mask... Some small golden feathers around...

For the UI tile 01, change that old and damaged bricks with new and undamaged bricks,up and down, and, between the minimap buttons and the portrait cover, an axe... A long axe...

For UI tile 02, same, new and undamaged bricks, up and down, and around the time indicator i want shoulder pads instead of those dragons, apply the saming change to time indicator frame and masks.

For the UI tile 03, same, new bricks up and down, and a long sword between the inventory slots and the abillities slots.

For the UI 04, same, new and undamaged bricks up and down and a small part of an axe anywere in the right edge.

For the inventory cover, A warrior instead of that rune and lion head... A not-so-evil warrior, with heavy armor.

For the time indicator, I want the sun and moon improved, to look more like the real world's sun and moon...

If you need more details, ask me please :nw:
Please, i would really like this request done :sad:
This is for a new interface in my project

Attachments

• HumanCursor.TGA
    128 KB · Views: 65
  • HumanUIPortraitMask.TGA
    256 KB · Views: 67
  • HumanUITile01.TGA
    1 MB · Views: 64
  • HumanUITile02.TGA
    1 MB · Views: 58