• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

White UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi, I tried creating a plain white UI, but it isn't so easy as it it sounds. Could someone please create me a white UI (See Picture)

151783-albums1222-picture26231.bmp

The UI must be square, not just a recolor. And it must be smooth, no jump out edges like my preview

+Rep and credits.

Thanks in advance

Level 18
I guess the normal wc3-sites with model sections, THW has some, w3c, etc. I think you should look there, or request some ;)

2 Things..

• I can do the plane white UI for you, if still wanted.
  • Isn't there a normal way to use a black UI? You just have to remove the paths,
    or I think use an empty file and Wc3 replaces it with a black UI instead.
    Isn't that so? (It's mostly used for cinematic sequences.)

Level 18
Just import these files into your map and replace "wc3imported" with "UI\Console\Human".

After that you'll have a nice plane black UI also with some fading effects *g*
Trying to get the white UI to work, too. Have some converting problems right now,
but gonna fix them asap. Meanwhile you can use the Black version, which is pretty simple *lol*

Attachments

• Black UI.rar
    7.4 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.