• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Certain Cross hair Cursor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm requesting a Cross hair Cursor where the point is in the center of the cross hair, and so that the cross hair does not change color when scrolled over an enemy(not sure how to do that exactly, but the cross hair could just be made red.

The Shape: Should be a Circle with just four lines leading to the middle, but don't reach the middle, only half way.

The idea: a cursor cross hair that does not change at all when hovered over a unit, so you wouldn't know if the unit is actually there unless you physically see them.

This cursor is for my Heavy Combat 3 map and i would be very grateful if someone could take up on this ^^

Thanks,
Re8eL@USEast

EDIT: Cursor must also work for both Night Elf and Orc Cursor paths.

Last edited:
Level 7
I would like both Night Elf and Orc Race and cross hair to be red, the same color as if an enemy unit had been hovered over with it, so when an enemy is hovered over it doesn't change one bit. Should be relatively easy because I don't want it animated at all :)

Would just like it to look nice and have the target point in the center.

Thanks

EDIT: Oh yeah, keep in mind this is for a very advanced First Person shooter in production.

Level 7
Could you make the ping the same size ass the cross hair and make it into a radar shape: A Dot in the center with 3-4 circles rippling out(not animated tho).

I will have to look around on how to remove the cursor flashing though, when you put your cursor over an enemy it not only changes to red, but flashes from red to dark red...

And as i said before, my goal is to make it so there is no indication at all that theres an enemy under your cursor.

Level 14
I gave it a try sir. But theses pills my doctor has me on is just giving me a beating along with school and work. You probably need to find someone else because I could finish it quickly but it won't be as nice as it could be. If you still need it by the time I'm, off my pills and over my infects and etc I'll give it another shot.

Level 7
If anyone would like to take this up, id be grateful,

Just an unanimated Cross hair that does not change at all when hovering over an enemy unit, if the red tint when hovering over cannot be removed, than make the whole damn thing red ^^ Its just 1 image in almost every Area on the Cursor Map..., just takes a little work to find out how it would work.

If not, in time i will probably tackle this one myself, but I would have to do some studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.