• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Interface Question - Can Ally/Enemy Hover Cursor Color be Removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Like it says in the title, I really need to find a way to remove the color change of the cursor when hovering over an enemy or ally(for example, your cursor changes red when over an enemy).

Its not part of the actual cursor image, and iv looked through game interface, can anyone help?

Last edited:
Level 7
This trigger does it I believe, however, it disables a lot of other things as well like seeing a structures pre-built thing.

• Cinematic - Fade out over 0.20 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Iv got that answer twice already and I don't see how that solves anything at all. It either covers the whole screen with some color/texture, or with 100% transparency, does absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.