• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Qui Gon Jin & Darth Maul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
is it just me or do most poeple think they got rid of both Qui Gon Jin & Darth Maul way to soon i mean seriously one episode for one of they main characters and the best sith ever...

Level 15
Okay I'm gonna elaborate...

Darth Maul didn't do anything other than kill Qui Gon Jin. What importance does he really serve after that?

Qui Gon Jin living would've meant that Anakin would've recieved proper training and most likely NOT become Darth Vader. Now who wants that?

Level 21
Darth Maul didn't do anything other than kill Qui Gon Jin. What importance does he really serve after that?
Same importance as jar jar bings... Sadly they didn't kill that 'tard. No, they made him a hero...

Qui Gon Jin living would've meant that Anakin would've recieved proper training and most likely NOT become Darth Vader. Now who wants that?

It's not even technically possible, seeing as how this episode is made AFTER the rising of darth vader.

Level 25
jarjar.jpg

Level 15
Same importance as jar jar bings... Sadly they didn't kill that 'tard. No, they made him a hero...

It's not even technically possible, seeing as how this episode is made AFTER the rising of darth vader.

Actually, if it weren't for Jar Jar, Palpatine would've never become Supreme Chancellor and ultimately emperor.

And yes, it is possible...if you actually knew anything, he wrote episodes 1, 2, and 3 before he wrote 4, 5, and 6.

Level 13
Actually, Qui Gon was supposed to appear in Revenge of the Sith in Astral form to Obi Wan. He is technically the first jedi to have done the Astral Projection gig, and ended up teaching it to Obi Wan and Yoda. So while we never directly see him, he still plays some parts after his demise.

Level 3
Okay I'm gonna elaborate...

Darth Maul didn't do anything other than kill Qui Gon Jin. What importance does he really serve after that??
darth mual could have escaped and returned to the dark lord saying he was able to defeat Qui Gon Jin... and after the dark lord either banishes or sends back to kill Obi Wan he could throught out the rest of the movies tirelessly hunt Obi Wan.

well actually if you where paying attention to the concil before they went to the planet where he dies (i cant remeber the name of the planet sorry) they say he cant teach anikian becuase he is already teaching some one who is then going to teach anikian.

Level 3
Yeah, and then if you watch it, he says he's going to teach Anakan no matter what.

either way if Qui Gon Jin where to teach anikian he still might not have turned out good becuase think about it obi wan leared everything from Qui Gon Jin so the teaching would have been very very similar

Level 3
yes i agree that he wasnt ready and yes there fighting stiles where different one i belive obi wan was a better force user and Qui Gon Jin was a better saber user but Qui Gon Jin taught Obi Wan therefore they teaching would be very similar also i do belive Obi Wan was only promoted to teach anakin still everything Obi Wan learned was from Qui Gon Gin

Darth Maul is gay

Darth Maul is the coolest bounty hunter ever yes he was a bounty hunter you would know that if you read the books or looked it up online...
you are gay

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
yes i agree that he wasnt ready and yes there fighting stiles where different one i belive obi wan was a better force user and Qui Gon Jin was a better saber user but Qui Gon Jin taught Obi Wan therefore they teaching would be very similar also i do belive Obi Wan was only promoted to teach anakin still everything Obi Wan learned was from Qui Gon Gin

That's all purely speculation. Also, learn about this thing called punctuation the next time your free.

Also, every apprentice is trained by Yoda before they become a Padawan, Anakin wasn't. Maybe that's the difference? Qui Gon was qualified to be on the Jedi Council, except he broke too many rules. There's a huge time gap in experience between Qui Gon and Obi Wan. Don't even try to say they're the same just because they had an apprentice-master relationship. I doubt Qui Gon taught Obi Wan everything Qui Gon knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.