• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question about Devour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I asked this before a long time ago, and ive still been unable to solve it. Why when you change Devour into a hero ability does it not work anymore. I dont understand why. If its a unit ability it works, yet, when I change it to be a hero ability it stops working, it no longer has an effect, and that unit cant devour another unit. I know it can work, its in Dota after all, but why cant I get it to work, what is it im not doing? Can anybody explain how to make it work?

Level 2
First of all study how codo beast abilitie is working and what codo beast skills have, then see that your abilitie should target the right targets (organic,ground,air etc.) then forget about triggers its just the abilitie believe me...

Status
Not open for further replies.