• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyritie's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, everyone has one of these things now.

Dragon_Model_1_by_Pyritie.jpg

eb19cc9617adcc38.jpg

and make the Pearaphim! :p

I would, except it'd look bad if there was two pears. I'm thinking of a pineapple for one flying unit (helicopter-like leaves), but I need another.

So far:
  • Pear (melee)
  • Strawberry (melee)
  • Watermelon (ranged)
  • Kiwi (ranged)
  • Chili pepper (ranged or melee, don't know yet)
  • Peas as worker units
  • Grapes - one bunch is one strong unit, but you can make them divide into 6 weaker units (melee)
  • Pineapple (air)

Okay here are some WIP shots of the ASHPD (Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device) so far.

The textured model is something Dr00d gave me which he said he got it from some WoW mod. I'm building my model around that. The untextured parts are what I've done today in about two hours.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 825
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 793
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 766
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 306
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 408
Level 4
Three Things..

One)Couldn't you use something to ride a Wildebeat for cavalry?*yes, she has made Wildebeats..and martial artist squash, for that matter*

Two)Just a suggestion here. If you need a healer, I suggest the Potato Priest. Love them..

Three)You said you needed a second flyer? May I suggest a peach with two leaves on its "head" as wings? It could spit pits.

Ok..I lied..

Four)Couldn't you use a pomegranate as a siege? You know, the ones with all the seeds in them. It could shoot a seed barrage.

Level 17
Three Things..

One)Couldn't you use something to ride a Wildebeat for cavalry?*yes, she has made Wildebeats..and martial artist squash, for that matter*

Two)Just a suggestion here. If you need a healer, I suggest the Potato Priest. Love them..

Three)You said you needed a second flyer? May I suggest a peach with two leaves on its "head" as wings? It could spit pits.

Ok..I lied..

Four)Couldn't you use a pomegranate as a siege? You know, the ones with all the seeds in them. It could shoot a seed barrage.

What does your post have to do with Pyrities models?

Wildebest... Potato... Peach... Pomegranate...

Level 4
My post is in direct response to the ones with the pear and strawberry, as well as the one with the ideas for that race of fruit and vegitables.

Since he posted that here, I thought my post was appropriate..

But, to stop people from accusing me of off topicness...

I love ze pear. Can't wait to see it eat people:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Bah. I've made some more decisions on the race design. It's no longer going to have just fruits. It's going to be a big myriad (ooh, a fancy word) of things. But I'm almost definitely going to include the pear and strawberry ones.

EDIT: WIP 2.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Level 8
It reminds me of a big blobby thing with a tube attached to it, floating in some vat or something.

Some renders of a scene I'm doing for a history project.

You can read more about it here.

It's a quicky model and it's part of a short movie thingy so I'm not really worrying about the number of polies everything has.

This will be rendered in a cartoony style so I'm going to be playing around with different materials to get rid of shading. (Maybe that "Ink 'n' Paint" material?)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    918 KB · Views: 225
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1 MB · Views: 223
  • 3.png
    3.png
    430.3 KB · Views: 193
Okay, I think I'm about done with this model.

Now I just have to learn how to animate cameras (shouldn't be too hard), and then add the puppets to it.

Yes, puppets. You'll see why when I'm done.

Incidentally, anyone know any good video combining programs? Like ones that can combine parts of one video onto another?

Attachments

• 2a.png
    2a.png
    377.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 2b.png
    2b.png
    480.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 2c.png
    2c.png
    881 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.