• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Punisher

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, I thought of a metal-clad warrior\executionor who has a dark helmet and yellow glowing eyes. So I made this into a skin, Based off the Gnoll model. Textures\Punisher.blp
Contents

Punisher (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: A total lack of shading, it disgusts me
Level 16
For a second I thought you were reskinning Rightfield's model. The shading is bad and it looks buck-toothed

EDIT: The shading isn't horrible, but it's mediocre. And that simply means medium, although people take it as bad. The rivets are kind of weird, and the thighs/legs aren't that good either

Level 13
ouch, when you're doing metal, don't use faded colors ( black to grey ( and so on )), and dont, under any circumstances, place dots, i can easily tell you it looks bad. for now, keep your colors more bright, most of your armor is nearly pure black, yet there is another method to do the highlights.