• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Divine Punishment vrs.1.01.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well I made this spell for my Holy Warrior!

Changed some triggers,added another special effect!Try it!

• Divine punishment
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Divine Punishment
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
      • Set Loc_2 = (Loc offset by 250.00 towards (Real((Integer A))) degrees)
      • Set Loc = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Loc facing Default building facing degrees
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment Posebni for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Loc facing 315.00 degrees
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment Posebni for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Loc facing 270.00 degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment Posebni for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Loc facing 225.00 degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment Posebni for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Loc facing 180.00 degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment Posebni for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Loc facing 135.00 degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment Posebni for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Loc facing 90.00 degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment Posebni for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Loc facing 45.00 degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment Posebni for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Loc facing 0.00 degrees
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Loc using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl

It is already balanced so no need for improvement but you can do what ever you want with it!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Channells a beam of holy light form the realm of the Gods.The beam is so intense that it harms all units that come in contact with it!The beam also disturbs the ground and by doing so releases the shockwaves that stunn enemies.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No need for credits!! By the way my first spell with triggers!! Enjoy!

by Kolomast

Keywords:
stomp,beam,holy,light
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
16:17, 31st Aug 2010 TriggerHappy: The spell leaks, a lot for the small amount of code it is. It's also far to simple to ever be approved.

M

16:17, 31st Aug 2010
TriggerHappy:

The spell leaks, a lot for the small amount of code it is.
It's also far to simple to ever be approved.

Level 11
...Testing...
Edit:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
  • Events:
  • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
  • Conditions:
  • (Ability being cast)Equal to Divine Punishment
  • Actions:
  • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment for (Owner of(Triggering Unit) at (Position of (Triggering Unit)) facing Default building facing degrees.
This trigger is so simple i vote for rejection -1/5 ><!
Please use This and This to help you with learning how to Trigger spells.

Level 3
Events:
Unit-A unit begins casting an ability
Conditions:
[Ability being cast]equal to Divine Punishment
Actions:
Unit-Create 1 Divine Punishment for [Owner of[Triggering unit]]at[Position of[Triggering unit]facing Default building facing degrees

And thats it!!Small amount!! :|

Level 11
Do you not get me :
[x] Telling you to improve

But anyways good work for trying :D i know how it feels everyone was noob one time at their life :D Just next time i hope to see you improve.

Use this to fix your Leeks (Leeks > 1 Leek) :

• Set Loc = Position of(Triggering unit)
  • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment for (Owner of(Triggering unit))at Loc facing Default building facing degrees.
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Loc)

Level 5
This spell is far too simple.
USE
  • A unit Starts the effect of an ability
instead of
  • A unit Begins casting an ability
and please provide the spell description :wink:

Level 20
...Testing...
Edit:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
  • Events:
  • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
  • Conditions:
  • (Ability being cast)Equal to Divine Punishment
  • Actions:
  • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment for (Owner of(Triggering Unit) at (Position of (Triggering Unit)) facing Default building facing degrees.
This trigger is so simple i vote for rejection -1/5 ><!
Please use This and This to help you with learning how to Trigger spells.

if he used the war stomp abiity and modified it it has nothing t do with the skill
as long as the skill works it's good
also skill only about 20kb ;p
if you have about 100 heroes in a map and each one has an ability of like 100kb the map would become huge in size
but with 20kb each ability it will be 300kb at most
anyway al im saying is that he did his best
nice work man 5/5 + approve ;p

[Message from TRD]
If he doesn't like it he is supposed to vote for rejection...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
aw..... Are you okay :
+ Have you read the rules lately???
dude are you a faggot?
??? Read the rules dude.
if he used the war stomp abiity and modified it it has nothing t do with the skill
Dude he didn't create his own spell he " Modified it.
I would give me 5/5 cause he tryed... but i still gave him an -1/5 because he just copy and pasted.
I wrote ,
But anyways good work for trying :D i know how it feels everyone was noob one time at their life :D Just next time i hope to see you improve.

Level 3
dude are you a faggot?
if you have about 100 heroes in a map and each one has an ability of like 100kb the map would become huge in size
and if you don't like it just leave it don't vote for rejection you faggot
dude are you a faggot?
and if you don't like it just leave it don't vote for rejection you faggot

No man I want them to critic me!!I want to learn!!But thank you anyway

Level 3
Hey Kolomast use the Request section when you need help with spells and other things , Also i don't get you what do you mean.

Edit:
  • Unit - Create unit.....
  • Set Loc = Last created unit
  • Unit - Kill (Loc) / Or Unit - Kill(Last created unit)
I wanted to make some other "effects" for my skill!So I modified a swordman to look like a shockwave!And I put it into my skill!I set its facing degree to 0,45,90,135,180,225,270 and 315 degree!It all works well with the skill but that unit I have put into the skill stays on the casting location forever!I cant remove it except in editor!!So that is my problem!!

Level 11
Maybe if you tried using an special effect like this
  • Actions:
  • Set Loc = Position of(Triggering unit)
  • Unit - Create 1 Divine Punishment for (Owner of(Triggering unit))at Loc facing Default building facing degrees.
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Loc) using ( Your model).
  • Set Effect = Last created special effect
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Loc)
  • Custom script: call DestroyEffect(udg_Effect)