• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Psycho-Pass Map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: JesusHipster
Hi, one day after i debuting create a map of Warcraft III TFT and now i finish it (Just Two Or Three Glitch),

Is a little map.

Is a like Psycho-Pass map, but without the main heroes.

And there some screenshot(s) :

VmYi905.png

============================================================

zQyXpjs.png

I wanted do a request for some model but i forget the idea.

And for the rest i don't know say so...
Contents

Psycho-Pass Beta Map (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
The preview image has nothing to do with the map. Hide screenshots using the BB codes: BB Codes | HIVE 1. The camera does not reset after the intro ends. 2. Use the other Play Music trigger as the current one plays the song through the sound channel...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
The preview image has nothing to do with the map.
Hide screenshots using the BB codes: BB Codes | HIVE

1. The camera does not reset after the intro ends.
2. Use the other Play Music trigger as the current one plays the song through the sound channel not the one for music.
3. Some of the units just start going to attack enemies right after the intro ends.
4. Lethal Eliminator doesn't have a hotkey (at least in the text).
5. Tints aren't active abilities so their icons should look passive. You can turn them with this: Button Manager v1.8.2
6. Lethal Eliminator works on your units as well...
7. If you lose any units, after getting out of the BAC, they all come back and the control group key is lost.
8. Terrain isn't helping. Either too flat or blank.

This is a very simple map which lasts about 5 minutes. You basically kill units on the map from point A to B while everything is already discovered.

Set to SubstandArt.

================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!