• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project RPG Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
This is the recruitment thread for Project RPG Revolution.

What we need:
0 concept/story writers - We need some people with good ideas for the map, because mine are just vague and basic right now and well, I am not the most imaginative of people. ***POSITION FILLED***
0 terrainers - I will be doing most of the terrain but seeing as it will be a full-sized huge map, I need someone else to help. You must be about as good as I am for this position =) ***POSITION FILLED***
1-2 triggerers (vJass) - I need some of these dudes because I suck at coding!
1-2 modelers/skinners (variable) - Depends on whether or not I need many models. It will probably just be part time.
1-2 data editors - I need some people to do things in the object editor.

Current Members:
Sabertooth-X
Luthion
Alleycat5
xzj91x
Dakho

Last edited:
Level 2
I'd like to help with story writing as well. I am very experienced in forum role playing, and if you need examples of my writing, I can PM you some.

Level 7
I'd help if you'd like. I can do story writing, skinning, and grunt work.

I can also terrain if you'd like. I think you've seen my stuff, I'm not as good as you but I think I could still do a decent job especially if you're using the UTM.

Level 36
You have both been added to the team. xzj91x, I'll PM you what we have so far for stories, and Dakho, I've seen your terrains and they are good, so you can do terrain and "grunt work" (I'm assuming that means object editor and stuff). I am using models from the UTM but not the whole thing. If you want a model added into the map while you work, go ahead, but please be conscious of file size. This map will be multiplayer =)

Also, I will assign you a region to do once I figure out the map layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.