• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project RPG, Invulion, Need Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
It is seriously the head that is bugging me... don't know, he looks retarded D:,

Arthas looks retarded ingame.... Take Medivh's Face instead :D, or hum... some other guy's head :D

It's not arthas' head ;P I made the head myself and wrapped the face. Medivh look like a retard aswell. When you think about it; now imagine the knight, medivh, arthas in your head.

You could sense a little retard in all of them so this one would just blend in very well i guess ;>

Level 13
This project looks promising.
I don't join many projects/groups, 'cuz I'm almost always busy...
But, I really want to help this project...

The w00t-cat offers his powers to help this worthy project become real.

Do you accept this? (Type /accept, or w00t!)

Name: Squidle
Skillz: Terraining, (New) 2D artist

I prefer to terrain, but if it's really needed, I could make sum art for thiz, ya know.
Oh and, I would also like to do the starting cinematic or sumthin'... or just a cinematic for a quest... ya kno.

Last edited:
Just saying that i'm still alive.. I was forced by MSN itself to download the new version. Tought, the new version doesn't work on my computer cause it's too old. D:

that's why I wasn't on msn for the last 2 weeks.

Tought, you can catch me on Skype.. my acound name is Vincent Turcot.

Level 20
aww, thats a good reason, have you kept up terraining tho? + Something that made me happy, except that bonuses wont give yet, the EQUIPMENT SYSTEM is like 75% Done, what misses is bonuses, and some wierd bug that allows you to only use it once, and Special effects and we are done (Will be made by "String") and ofcourse the Game Cache

can't work on the terrain yet... school rush D:, I have to get back home and finish a drawing 2x4 feet tall D:

wich is a BIG drawing.. with a background and details D: ><

so yeah.. can't work on the terrain for now.

Next week, I have 2 text to write of 750 wors minimum too D: + art project that I have to finish.

Level 2
I'd be happy to help with unit creation. I have msn and a lot of time on my hands

Level 30
I'm not dead yet

I've started modeling again and now I know how to animate (and save animations!) properly and will be active again. :)

Im still practicing on my pandaren archer to train my skills in animating.

He can perform a high kick :O

attachment.php

Attachments

• pandapic.jpg
    pandapic.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 196
Level 20
INVENTORY SYSTEM IS 80% Done, everythings left is to fix a cache problem, make stats and an attachment system, but it works :>.

New Story

The story starts off with a mercenary group traveling through harsh terrain, paid by a human kingdom to quell a barbarian invasion in the frozen north. The player is a member of this group, which consists of about one hundred mercenaries.

Things do not go as planned, and supplies run short. The region to which they were sent seems to have become the victim of a cataclysmic event, covered by molten rock in place of snow. The group is forced to migrate to a nearby dwarven fortress.

The doors are then barricaded, and the outside world is shut out. Luckily, there is a new world to explore. The underground world, directly connected to the fortress through the efforts of dwarven mining expeditions.

The player may now venture into the unknown, fight strange and exotic creatures that have never seen the light of day, and explore the depths of the earth. However, the molten barbarians that inhabit the world above will not remain passive for long...

Level 3
I might not have much posts in the hive as you might see, but it doesn't mean that i'd be worse than others xDD
I could help with terraining, im a terrainer.
I can show some small map templates i've made sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.