• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project RPG, Invulion, Need Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I got 99 problems and windows 7 ain't one.

I tried to install windows 7 wich by the way sucks big sweaty donkey balls so I cleared my hard drive and didn't save my modelling work so everything is gone sorry slaydon will take pretty long time to get that animation done :/

its ok, we have alot of time to wait, models aint the most important part atm.

Level 30
XD why didnt you put the files on a disk? btw you do know when you have 2 drives in your comp and you reinstall windows you can put 1 drive out with all files and put it back in when windows is installed right?

Hehe im fully aware of that, I was just retarded not to think of what I should save, I also thrashed 8 hours or more of personal models I haven't posted on the hive x)

you are not showing anof information, show us, screenshots, models, reports, etc.

Look at Scars of Conflict thread presentation for example. It brings more people, because members want to see models and textures and terrain before even starting reading, if there's none.. they won't even read your thread.

so I suggest you to start with that :D

Level 6
Indeed Slaydon, the first post needs more info. Include screenshots, gameplay mechanic summary, and story summary all within that first post.

Also, make a specific box containing the positions that need to filled. Model it after the one you have made for the existing group members, except set all of the position holders to "vacant".

Once you reform the first post, you should consider doing some work on your own. The terrain for the first map is already there, and your item equip system seems to be in working order. I see no reason why you and I can't start making the game's beginning.

Level 30
Okay here are some pictures from the terrain template i made to show my skills xD

Terraining all 100% made by me.

Model imports: Various artists from the hive workshop and the ultimate terraining map found on wc3campaigns.

There were too many images to show in full size so click the thumbnails ;)
Say what you think :p

It's a mountain village from where you can gaze down upon the fjords.
Some places look a bit naked but I just picked some models to make a template so if I would get to work serious on the project I would place much more doodads and make a much more lifeful environment but this shows about how I would work.

EDIT:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Temp1.JPG
    Temp1.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Temp2.JPG
    Temp2.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Temp3.JPG
    Temp3.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Temp5.JPG
    Temp5.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Temp6.JPG
    Temp6.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Temp7.JPG
    Temp7.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Temp8.JPG
    Temp8.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Temp9.JPG
    Temp9.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Level 20
Looks very good. i get home at wedensday, + i were talking to the guy before that post xD.

Will contact you later, leaving my cousins house today and where im going next have no computer(s), so i will contact you when i get home.

Keep thread active!!

~Slaydon

Level 20
Im not poor, im rich, Btw, planning on an update, gotten very far, except some troubles, but he good part which can be in the screen is acceptable.

keep bumping, screen's of what ive done will come in 15 min minimum

PROJECT CANCELLED

- Dont oh yet, i have many reasons

- SC2 is coming out and it will outdate Wc3
- This project has barely started, i must remake the inventory, the terrain must be remade
- Lack of motivation
- Not much interest in the thread

+ If we make it in SC2 we could make it a lot much better too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.