1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Project Kaliron

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Vexen.X, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Vexen.X

Vexen.X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Project Kaliron - V'nar Mini boss test 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Iv394695I

Project Kaliron - Kal'tik Mini boss test 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ZVCMdrQpo

Project Kaliron - All 4 mini boss test
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOO5zTQD65c

What is Project Kaliron? That's a good question, and I'm leaving it kind of a secret, but at the same time, I'm sure people can figure it out if they think hard enough about it.

So yeah, this isn't for TKoK3x but this is for something to do with Kaliron, and I'll leave it at that. Here is a video description:

This is a mini boss that I been working on. He only has 2 abilities, but one of them is semi complex and has multiple parts.

Wrath of Avnos is the void zone he starts off with, simple randomly placed fiery void zone that lasts 12 seconds.

Firestorm is the 2nd ability. He will fire off 8 fireballs which target random players (obviously only me in the video). The fireballs leave a fire trail behind them and when they reach their location, they explode into a Vortex of fire. After all the Vortex's spawn, they will also pick a random player and fly at their location, also leaving behind a fiery wake.

While I will say, what you are about to watch is NOT for TKoK3.0, but it is for something within the Kaliron universe.

Keep watch for more to come!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. Miss_Foxy

Miss_Foxy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm starting to get a bit excited about this, hope to see it in the future hehe, and somehow hoping to see a mini-franchise out of your games, they seem rather interesting:)

3. WaterKnight

WaterKnight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    What I could derive from your post: Kaliron is some scope that contains something called TKoK3x but what you present here is another part of Kaliron, at the moment featuring a mini boss with combat abilities.

Mystery solved?

4. Vexen.X

Vexen.X

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. curi

curi

Resources:
    Resources:
    sweet sfx on the poison guy. well, both of them :)

6. Vexen.X

Vexen.X

Resources:
    Resources:
    updated with the 2nd video, 3rd to come soon

7. PheoniX_VII

PheoniX_VII

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Cant wait for the rest :)

8. Darklycan51

Darklycan51

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    since it uses a code you can load in any map.

9. Vexen.X

Vexen.X

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll be posting a new video later today, I polished off the Poison based mini boss and removed his teleport in place of a brand new ability. This new video will demo all 4 minis (there was some tweaks to the fire as well)

Will also be unveiling a Lightning based one and a Physical based one to complete the 4 mini bosses before the first boss (which is being coded at the moment)

10. Vexen.X

Vexen.X

Resources:
    Resources:
    updated main post with a 3rd video