• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Kaliron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11

What is Project Kaliron? That's a good question, and I'm leaving it kind of a secret, but at the same time, I'm sure people can figure it out if they think hard enough about it.

So yeah, this isn't for TKoK3x but this is for something to do with Kaliron, and I'll leave it at that. Here is a video description:

This is a mini boss that I been working on. He only has 2 abilities, but one of them is semi complex and has multiple parts.

Wrath of Avnos is the void zone he starts off with, simple randomly placed fiery void zone that lasts 12 seconds.

Firestorm is the 2nd ability. He will fire off 8 fireballs which target random players (obviously only me in the video). The fireballs leave a fire trail behind them and when they reach their location, they explode into a Vortex of fire. After all the Vortex's spawn, they will also pick a random player and fly at their location, also leaving behind a fiery wake.

While I will say, what you are about to watch is NOT for TKoK3.0, but it is for something within the Kaliron universe.

Keep watch for more to come!

Last edited:
Level 19
I'm starting to get a bit excited about this, hope to see it in the future hehe, and somehow hoping to see a mini-franchise out of your games, they seem rather interesting:)

Level 26
What is Project Kaliron? That's a good question, and I'm leaving it kind of a secret, but at the same time, I'm sure people can figure it out if they think hard enough about it.

What I could derive from your post: Kaliron is some scope that contains something called TKoK3x but what you present here is another part of Kaliron, at the moment featuring a mini boss with combat abilities.

Mystery solved?

Level 11
I'll be posting a new video later today, I polished off the Poison based mini boss and removed his teleport in place of a brand new ability. This new video will demo all 4 minis (there was some tweaks to the fire as well)

Will also be unveiling a Lightning based one and a Physical based one to complete the 4 mini bosses before the first boss (which is being coded at the moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.