• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Discussions

Level 2
Someone has uploaded it to at epic war too. I will never understand why people do things like this it makes me really sad. :(

if you want to prevent uploads on epicwar you should spazzle your map

also you cant help it ..some people will take the models and use it as they feel you can't really do something about that but that shouldnt stop you to publish your work

great map btw the waiting was worth it

Level 14
if you want to prevent uploads on epicwar you should spazzle your map

also you cant help it ..some people will take the models and use it as they feel you can't really do something about that but that shouldnt stop you to publish your work

great map btw the waiting was worth it

Thank you for this kind of words you are completly right but it hurts anyway to see things like that. :(

Level 7
I can tell you one thing. If Warcraft can read your map, then anything else of decent quality can read it too, however, I doubt that you should fear something like that. Map optimizing (or protecting in other words) is just for optimizing your map code, which when deprotected is unbelievably messy, and on top of that, If your models require specific code to perform at it's best, and if that's the case I don't see any need to be afraid of someone deprotecting your map.

The more complex is the map, the more complex it is to deprotect and re-develop (if that's the right word to say here) your creation.

As for the map this complex I would guess for about a week of code management and investigation just to add as something filthy as cheats.

Regards

Level 14
I can tell you one thing. If Warcraft can read your map, then anything else of decent quality can read it too, however, I doubt that you should fear something like that. Map optimizing (or protecting in other words) is just for optimizing your map code, which when deprotected is unbelievably messy, and on top of that, If your models require specific code to perform at it's best, and if that's the case I don't see any need to be afraid of someone deprotecting your map.

The more complex is the map, the more complex it is to deprotect and re-develop (if that's the right word to say here) your creation.

As for the map this complex I would guess for about a week of code management and investigation just to add as something filthy as cheats.

Regards

Thank you very much! People like you keeps me motivated. thank you... just thank you. :) +rep

Last edited:
Level 5
I can tell you one thing. If Warcraft can read your map, then anything else of decent quality can read it too, however, I doubt that you should fear something like that. [...]

As for the map this complex I would guess for about a week of code management and investigation just to add as something filthy as cheats

That's exactly ;)
But for adding cheats - it takes 1-2mins or shorter in ANY map if you know how to put the cheats in, but in our map it takes a little longer of some causes :D

Anyway, we have an other feature of WarCraft III what can prevent cheaters in our map. (But i don't say which one hehe)

Level 2
Well i wanted to ask about save / load system
I played this map with my friends and it was amazing :DDD!
Well leaving aside the pure epicness of the map i wanted to ask something relating the save / load system, how do we save?
I mean we came over some save points, used interact and readed the save code
After this we must type -save [THE CODE]?
Cuz when we type load later and input the code it says invalid code while the coad is right :/
helpp!!!

Level 4
Well i wanted to ask about save / load system
I played this map with my friends and it was amazing :DDD!
Well leaving aside the pure epicness of the map i wanted to ask something relating the save / load system, how do we save?
I mean we came over some save points, used interact and readed the save code
After this we must type -save [THE CODE]?
Cuz when we type load later and input the code it says invalid code while the coad is right :/
helpp!!!

:vw_unimpressed:

You typed the code wrong.
Don't worry it always happen all the time.
One wrong letter/number and it's wrong.
And no, you must not type -save (CODE)
Just follow this tips:

-Save, copy the code to notepad or write it on a paper
-After restarting the game, use -load (CODE)
-If all else fails, just restart and ALWAYS, DOUBLE CHECK so you won't get wrong code.

Just use notepad to keep track of your saves so you won't get lost.

Level 2
Thank you but i have a feeling we already did this....
Well if it wont work consider the fact of a hidden bug or glitch?
Cause i always keep track of my codes in a notepad.

EDIT : Lmao i found why it was giving me the invalid shit
It was cause i thought Case sensitive and small letters are the same xD

P.S It wored =)

Last edited:
Level 2
A new video for Paranoia gameplay.

Well as the title says, i decided to make a short gameplay about Paranoia's
campaign on easy mode, although we lost due to the fact that my team were newbies and overally low leveled, we had poor equipment which ultimately led to our failure :vw_unimpressed: .

I hope you ignore our level as we are yet in a novice rank, but we'll improve
As fast as as we gear up some heavy artillery with a round up on our arsenal,
I'll remake the campaign on easy mode, but we'll beat it :grin: .

I'll also start making a lot of Paranoia videos as im amazed by this map :grin:
Well the main reason i'll start making some Paranoia's videos are mainly for entertaintment and gameplay show or possible walkthroughs and secondly for any possible promotion my vids could provide (I'll post them on any WC3 sites i have contact with like ABC forum, CF, Anime Frontier e.t.c).

P.S Note the fact that i dont create these videos for any possible promotion of myself or my channel, its just for "Spreading the word" and delight.

Oh crap, i was again a chatter, time to introduce the very first video :

And part 02 :grin: :

Last edited:
Level 4
You need help Greenooze?
I'm already at max level at Paranoia, and have experience of every game mode it can offer.

And right now, I'm loving the flamethrower! :grin:

Level 2
Of course Nova42,
I think we can come up with hardcore game styles by your level.
Very well then, add me on garena plus : Shinichiri389 :wink:

Level 14
@ GreenOoze: Thanks for your videos and your support.

@ HOooDy: It was the old work title/name of my last project for the modding scene.

@ topic: Sadly I'm currently quite busy with other stuff than modding. But I haven't give up working on paranoia yet it just takes a little bit more time than I expected. But I can tell you version 1.1 will come with a lot of needed bug fixes, new level cap (20), balance changes, new ammo system, new revive system, new enemy type, new weapons and few more changes.

Thanks for the reading and have a nice day. :)

Level 14
@ GreenOoze: Thanks for your videos and your support.

@ HOooDy: It was the old work title/name of my last project for the modding scene.

@ topic: Sadly I'm currently quite busy with other stuff than modding. But I haven't give up working on paranoia yet it just takes a little bit more time than I expected. But I can tell you version 1.1 will come with a lot of needed bug fixes, new level cap (20), balance changes, new ammo system, new revive system, new enemy type, new weapons and few more changes.

Thanks for the reading and have a nice day. :)

@Off-topic:

I must say Griev, your English has really improved alot ever since you began showing of your skills working with the world editor a few years ago.
I just recall that you weren't as good at English back then with Whispers in the dark & a little in Rise of Rapture, but yeah, just wanted to tell you that you've gotten really good :)

Level 14
@Off-topic:

I must say Griev, your English has really improved alot ever since you began showing of your skills working with the world editor a few years ago.
I just recall that you weren't as good at English back then with Whispers in the dark & a little in Rise of Rapture, but yeah, just wanted to tell you that you've gotten really good :)

Thank you very much. :)