• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project BoG: Blaze of Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I actually wanted them under Frostwolf control. Having them successfully riding along with the Horde wave would be too much like GOTH.

Level 6
All the dragonmaw guys I have.

BTNChaosBlademaster.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dragonslayer

Dragonmaw clan, who carelessly continued to breed the dragons after the war, found themselves abundant of them. Instead of spending unnecessary upkeep on all of them, the warchief Nekros found a solution by slaying the unworthy breeds in a gladitorial fights, effectively keeping the population control as well as the clan's morale. Champions who survives the fights are called the dragonslayers, the singlemost decorated and honored warriors in the clan.

|n|n|cffffcc00Adds 1 Dragonslayer to your spawn.|r

icons_4634_btn.jpg

Dragonmaw Elite

With the tensions of war clouding over the clans, the Dragonmaws began the training of elite. Built only to serve the clan with loyalty and ferocity, the elites hack and slash through the enemy line, cutting down the enemy troops like butter on hot knife.

|n|n|cffffcc00Adds 2 Dragonmaw Elites to your spawn.|r

BTNChaosWarlockGreen.png

Dragonmaw Warlock

After the skullcrusher dynasty rose in power, the Dragonmaw clan had devoted themselves further away from their traditional heritage over demonic strength and power. Dragonmaw Warlocks, created to serve the clan with the energies of the underworld, the dragonmaw warlocks does a fine job of supporting the warriors with the extra firepower.

|n|n|cffffcc00Adds 2 Warlock to your spawn.|r

2395_1.jpg

Tainted Shaman (Dragonmaw)
Shamans, once honored spiritual visionaries of the clans, now remain wicked and vile. Once wise and serene beings, guiding the chieftains during the troubled times, are now reduced to greedy and corrupt beings, vilified into the aid of warlocks and necrolytes.

|n|n|cffffcc00Adds 2 Tainted Shaman to your spawn.|r

Last edited:
Level 16
I think it is ok what Snareware wrote but i found an old HOS archive what can be usefull here is a part of it
Shadow Disciple
The secretive Shadow Council subtly eliminated all rogue Warlocks to establish their position as the true and only practioners of the recent demonic magik's discovered by Gul'dan. The Shadow Disciple is a warlock at the height of these arts - surpassed only by Gul'dan himself - and is bound to bringing the will of the council to pass, whatever it may be. Using his talents in the darkest magic imaginable, the Shadow Disciples are capable of a great many ways of bringing suffering to the opposition.

Game description: Mystical Hero, adept at ranged assaults. Can learn X, X, X and X. |n|n|cffffcc00Attacks land and air units.|r
Names: Lugwash the Malevolent, Okten the Devourer, Mortug Hellcaller, Brekzar Soulblighter, Geruk the Brutal, Kush Tongueripper, Tarmek the Defiler, Venfarg Throatcutter, Kerdub the Bloody, Karag the Bringer of Sorrows, Torzon Bonesnapper, Ugash the Backstabber, Kor the Merciless

Old list:
Sorlan the Wise, Vortox the Cunning, Marvaron the Cruel, Xorrax the Malevolent, Zhandor Stormbrewer, Zul'tar Darksight, Raz'kan Doomcaller

ANd the spells :
Shadow Disciple:

6.1 - Electrocution
Same as Forked Lightning only the bolts are red (to show that Shadow Disciple's still use the nature's elements, but in a darker way).
Background: Twisting the ways of ancient shamanistic magick's, the Shadow Disciple focuses a lethal blast of electric energy over an area. This concentration is attracted to individual creatures and builds up to unleash a deadly strike of electricity upon.
In-game description: Calls forth a cone of lightning to strike the enemy.
Level 1 - 85 damage per unit.
Level 2 - 160 damage per unit.
Level 3 - 250 damage per unit.

Notes: I think you're taking the Palpatine similarity too far Rommel. ;)
There must be a cooler name though... Doom Sparks? Black Charges? Electric evil?

6.2 - Eye of Kilrogg
Summons a floating eye to scout the area. Is equivalent to the Owl Scout.
Background:
In-game description: Summons an invincible scout unit which lasts 60 seconds and detects invisible units.
Level 1 - Summons light Eye for 100 mana.
Level 2 - Summons moderate Eye for 75 mana.
Level 3 - Summons best Eye for 50 mana.
Notes:

6.3 - Demonic Ritual
summons a Felhound (Or lesser demonic creature) to do the SD's bidding. Spirit wolf replacement;
Background:
In-game description:
Level 1 -
Level 2 -
Level 3 -
Note:

6.4 - Flesh Harvest
Summons a Reaper (Cookie's Burining Horror model) at the expense of a friendly unit's life. The Reaper is a powerful demon with a devastating attack and can revive nearby corpses as invulnerable zombies (similar to Avatar of Vengeance).
Background: This highly-sought after spell is rewarded only to the exceptionally dedicated followers of the Shadow Council. Dedicating his power to the very heart of his demonic lore, the Shadow Disciple sacrifices and uses the energy of a nearby minion to summon forth an immense creature that few know the true origin of. The awesome effigy of terror and destruction lives only to maim the enemies of the Disciple, with an immense power over the bodies of both living and dead.

In-game description: Targets a friendly unit to create a Reaper, a heavy land unit. Units killed by it turn into zombies.

(Formerly: Ultimate - Soul Harvest
Calls forth the spirits of the Twisting Nether (a la Locust Swarm). Enemies killed by them rise as skeletons.
Background:
In-game description: Calls forth dozens of spirits from the Twisting Nether, which proceed to rip apart the enemy. Any units killed are raised as skeleton warriors.)

Level 16
I say 10 years of work coz Rommel want's to remake some models (they have made about 80% of progress and the new ideas of rommel make it falls back to 50-60%) and if we can trust his latest prommises it will be playable at the end of 2011/ 2012.

Level 6
Whatever. Back to the project. I'm going to post some new screenies and make a new thread. Renaming the project, BoG (Blaze of Glory) -> WC (War of the Clans)

Level 16
Hey i have almost 50 models from hos( maybe the same as Kam) and ofc my remaked HOS hrunt. If u want i can give u them.

Level 6
Extra models would be nice. But im not planning to impliment too much of them since it will increase the mapsize quite a bit.

Level 6
Workin on the triggers, can't really show much. But I have ideas.

I think i'll make Ironforge a last refugee for the Alliance. So whenever Valiance or Lordaeron loses, they'll get either West or East Ironforge. Gilneas can have Kul Tiras after they'r dead.

Level 6
Joint operation led by school, life and starcraft 2 beta brought short halt of the project for some time now. Nevertheless, the project lives! We need some ideas for spawns, that's the hardest part of creating the map. Ive been planning to complete Dragonmaw Clan first since it was one of my favorite player to play as in the original Glory of the Horde.

I have to admit, since this is a "rip off" map, things are not really hard to do, creating heroes, spawn upgrades, and creating balance is the hardest part. Heres the dragonmaw spawn bases that ive been finished.

Grim Batol
4 Grunts - 60 Seconds

• 2000 - Dragonmaw Warlocks (+2 Warlocks) *Casts Curse
  • 2000 - Tainted Shamans (+2 Tainted Shamans) *Casts Purge
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lower Batol
2 Grunts - 60 Seconds

• 2000 - Dragonmaw Brusier (+1 Brusier)
  • 2000 - Axe and Spears (+1 Grunt, +2 Spearman)
Queen's Throne
2 Whelplings - 120 Seconds

• 8000 - Dragon (+1 Dragon)
Dragonmaw Encampment
2 Grunts - 60 Seconds

• 3000 - Dragonslayer (+1 Dragonslayer)

Other Spawns that I need help with

• [*]Dun Algaz
    [*]Dun Modr
    [*]Camp Silverstream
    [*]Camp Angerfang
    [*]Camp Wetmarsh

Last edited:
Level 6
Queen's Throne is basically Dragonroost.

Lower Batol is where all the warriors live. Since the Dragonmaw Clan choose to join the Shadow Clans, the "warrior" rank is seen as inferior and dumb, that's why they get the crappy place.

P.S. 16wins 22loses in beta. 42nd place in 1vs1 matches. :)

Level 6
Yeah, sorry about the whole I-haven't-posted-in-weeks-omg-the-project-is-dead thing. Ive been working on the project sliently and working on new screenies for the remake thread. Dont give up on me guys.

Level 17
Yes, it shall! This is WarCraft. We have elven priests in little or no clothing to revive people. =D

Level 1
I wish to apolgize for my Gilse buddys.but there are quite a few people who wish goth was dif so Good luck.

Give me a quick run down on whos dead and whos in charge and whos betrayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.