• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blaze of Glory: Alternative Lore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Blaze of Glory

Heres the little alternate timeline I made of what would happen if the Orcs would have won the Second war and the conflicts that would fallow. It's an inspirational background story portraying the beginning of a political conflict that the Orcish victory of the Second War creates. It's a background story for a project I hope to create one day.

BLAZE OF GLORY

Lordaeron Fall and the First Orcish Civil War

• Zul’dare, Hillsbrad, Southshore, Tol Barad, Badlands, Stromgarde, Stratholme, Quel’Thalas, and Dalaran fallen as result of the Second War. Orgrim Doomhammer, war chief of the Horde and the ruler of the Blackrock Clan orders attack on the Capital City.
  • Loyal Crown lead by Arthas flees to the western lands of Trisfal Glades before the battle begins.
  • Gul’dan betrays the Horde. Stormreaver, Twlight’s Hammer and other minor clans still loyal to Gul’dan abandons their stations and flees to the sea in order to find the Tomb of Sargeras.
  • Moira Bronzebeard gives birth to Modimus Thaurissan, named after the dwarves king Modimus Anvilmar. Modimus is a heir to both the dark Iron and Ironforge Dwarves.
  • Orgrim continues the battle despite the betrayal.
  • Reinforcement from Stromgarde arrives at Alterac.
  • Outer walls of the Capital city falls.
  • Doomhammer quickly relieves the exiled Frostwolf Clan. They ambush the reinforcement. Throas Trollbane falls in the ambush.
  • Varian Wrynn flees south once again to his homeland.
  • Relieving of the Frostwolf Clan causes Rend and Maim to enrage and sees the Frostwolves as the threat to his future to becoming the Warchief. Black Tooth Grin Clan betrays the Horde and begins attacking the Blackrock Clan.
  • In a last ditch effort, Sir Anduin Lothar stages a desperate charge against Doomhammer’s Honor Guards. After a titantic battle, Doomhammer, seriously wounded, flees the battle and orders retreat. Rend and Maim rallies the fleeing Orcs and orders them to the Keep, in the midst of confusion and rage, Orcs overwhelm the Alliance defenders. Lothar is imprisoned and King Terenas is slain. Royal crown flees to Tyr’s Hand. Alliance falls.
  • Gul’dan is killed by the demons. Stormreaver and Twlight’s Hammer surrenders and are disbanded, it’s territories are shared among the Blackrock and it’s puppet clans.
  • Blackhand dynasty regains control. Rend and Maim dictates the Horde. Second War ends.

Aftermath

• Arthas's half brother, Mathias leads the resistance on in the east, centered on Tyr’s Hand. Thousands of refugees stream east for protection against the Orcs.
  • Rend and Maim proved heartless leader. They re-embraced the demon worshipping heritage and slaughtered thousands that spoke against them. Raids were conducted simultaneously on the defenseless villages that have surrendered on the west of Lordaeron. Frostwolf Clan is ordered exile from Alterac to the jungles of Hinterland away from civilization. Those who disobeyed were slaughtered and sacrificed for disobedience.
  • Varian’s expeditionary force lands at Westfall, and creates the Valiance Order in the Deadmines.
  • Ner’zhul, the eldar shaman of Draenor slowly rises to power in Draenor against the demonic influences.
  • Young Orc Thrall escapes Durnholde in search of his own kind.
  • Goblin trade routes that leads to the land of Barrens and Kalimdor are discovered by the Horde. Two hundred orcs from every Clan are drafted to the invading forces, naval fleets that served during the second war are repaired to lead the expeditionary force to Kalimdor.
  • Emperor Dagren Thaurissan of the Blackrock Spire falls to the wrath of the Blackrock Orcs. Modimus flees with his mother to Ironforge. Dark Iron Dwarves flees to the Thorium Point.
  • Honor Guard retreats and make their stand in the Ruins of Stromgarde, far from the central bastion of power of the Orcish Horde.
  • Frostwolf Clan, while in their march for exile, meets wondering Thrall. They settle in Hinterland and name the settlement, Skull Rock, they soon contact the Honor Guards and pledge their loyalty to the former war chief, forming the Loyalist Clans.

Resistance to the Horde

• Hundreds of miles of forests of Quel’Thalas are overwhelmed by the troll invaders. Elves, desperate, opens a portal to the hidden forest of the Ravenwoods to evacuate the royal dynasty, and the Quel’dorei is found.
  • Orcish Horde fails to rule over the lands they have conquered. Resistance forces sprouts up in every corner.
  • The traitorous nation of Alterac becomes single handly the most powerful human nation, reclaiming most of the central provinces of Lordaeron for their own. Led by the King Aliden Perenolde, the son of the traitorous Aiden Perenolde, fueled Alterac with ambitious campaigns to reclaim the ruins of the former Lordaeron and built a new empire upon the ashes. Aliden proved a powerful leader, making critical decisions such as merging the Perenolde blood with of those of the House of Barov, and Blackmoore by marriage, and hiring hundreds of bandits with their newfound wealth to feed their military.
  • Genn Greymane of Gilneas realizes that the land is free for all and any who grabs them, and follows the Alterac’s way to claim the ruins of the old Lordaeron for their own. Gilneas controls now the most of Sliverpine and Southern Tirsifal Glades.
  • Honor Guards begin to spread their influence over other clans around the region. The renegade clans of Bloodied Axe and the Stonemaul clans pledges the loyalty to the true Horde.
  • To attack the Honor guards, Rend and Maim orders reinforcement from Draenor, but it is refused by Ner’zhul.
  • Sieged forces of the Ironforge falls due to the lack of ammunition and supplies. Orcs overwhelms the fortress and slaughter the dwarves. King Magni is killed in battle, Ironforge dwarves flees and scatters, but Modimus is revealed of his true identity and suddenly becomes the king. The Ironforge refugees flees to the Thorium point where the Ironforge and Dark Iron Clans are united to form the Dwarven Clans. The united forces work tirelessly to restore their kingdoms.
  • The royal crown of the East become furious with the way of Alterac and Gilneas, and declears war upon the “thieves of the land” They ally the Valiance order and the High Elf defenders to create the Alliance Remnants. Wildhammer Dwarves and Hearthglen forces later joins the Remnants.
  • Dwarven Clans allies the Valiance Resistance

Third War
  • After the refusal of reinforcement from Draenor by Ner’zhul, Clans slowly moves to where they stand, the clans formerly loyal to Gul’dan and his demonic ways sides with the Horde, the more traditional clans that have seen the days of peace before the wars sides with the Ner'zhul. They begin calling themselves the Shadow Clans.
  • Forest and Jungle trolls ally the Shadow Clans, choosing the ones they thought of less of an threat.
  • Mannoroth returns, offering blood pact once again to the Horde aligned clans. Ner’zhul bans the blood, it soon becomes clear who is with who.
  • The Bleeding Hollow damages the Horde aligned Dragonmaw supply of Dragon Eggs to the South to the Blackrock Clan. Dragonmaw returns the favor by slaughtering the Bleeding Hollow Orcs in the Dun Algaz.
  • Shadow Clans defend the Bleeding Hollow and declears war on the Horde. The Third war begins.

Last edited:
Level 23
This is intriguing. I also have an alternative storyline, about the Alliance Expedition to Draenor. However the Horde loses there. Also, I would love to leave Nerzhul alive in it, however he was the key.

Anyways, your ideas are interesting, but will Doomhammer's Horde practise shamanism?
Also, will Shadow Clans or to be lore-accurate Horde of Draenor, control... Draenor? What races will be in Nerzhul's Horde? Will there be any new races in Doomhammer's Horde? Also the fact that they discovered Kalimdor is kinda strange and sad. In my opinion you should evacute that remnants of dwarves, gnomes, elves and humans to Northrend, a secret from the Horde, or they may ally Draenor Horde. There, without Scourge and with blue dragons and maybe even allied Nerubians they may create a new home. But no WoW lore in Northrend, ok?

Level 6
Updated the Thread. Hope it will answer some of your questions.

Highelves are almost extinct. Quel'Thalas taken over by the Amani. What's left of them joined the Resistant Forces.

Fussiler1, speak for yourself dude. Ironforge is gone. Sacked and now is ruled by the Mocking Skulls, sister Clan to the Bleeding Hollow. Dwarves still have the Aerie Peak.

Goblins and Ogres are allied to both Sides, Although Goblins tends to be with the Horde (Cause they'r rich after so many sackings.)

Keep the thread going guys. More ideas, more posts!

Level 6
I tried making Lore more realistic by not having clear two sides.

Orgrim is trying to bring Shamanism back (aided by the Fostwolf Clan) but it's hard to do when your blood runs same as the demons. Orgrim is also creating a lot of enemies at the same time (Resistance, Shadow Clans) because hes the fighter, not a leader. Once the fight is gone, hes not sure how to lead with no enemies.

Ner'zhul thinks his brininging Shamanism back, but he utilize much darker spells and is creating a internal conflict in the Horde, doing exactly what the demons want.

Remember Hurkan of the Bonechewer? He wore the Skull of Gul'dan as a accessory after the battle for Tomb of sargaras. Well, now the sprit of Gul'dan possesed Hurkan and the Bonechewers now serves the Burning Legion as Gul'dan once did.

Both sides think they are the heroes, but both of them are pretty much creating chaos and civil war doing exactly what the demons wanted. Hope this helps.

God Bless.

Level 23
Thanks! Yes, making both sides not clear is a good move, though I will still be on Nerzhul's side. Its too bad that Frostwolfs are against him, since it was Ner'zhul who warned them about Gul'dans ideas of corrupting the Horde, back at the days of the masacre of the draenei. Plus I think they would pretty much like to return to their home.

Spirit of Gul'dan is interesting idea, plus it makes things harder for Nerzhul.

Can you tell me more about Crowmane and Stormhammer clan? Plus Stormhammer clan would probably go rogue. They wouldnt join Nerzhul or Doomhammer who attacked them and their master. They would actually join Nerzhul if they heard about Spirit of Gul'dan.

Level 6
Glad that you like the anti-hero theme I wanted.

Sprit of Gul'dan lies in Hurkan. The Bonechewer works with Ner'zhul, but their real intentions lie on bringing back the demon frenzied orcs. They really hate both the Horde and Shadow Clans.

Stormhammer is a clan made up of remnants of Stormreavers and Twlight's Hammer Clan and they are split. Those still serve the Horde controls balor and ruins of Stormwind. Led by Drek'Thul, eldar necrolyte. The ones that serve Ner'zhul are led by Teron Gorefiend, the first of the deathknights. They really don't like both Horde or Shadow Clans like you said, but they need a feel to take part of it. If the Bonechewer Clan expose themselves of their true identity, the two Stormhammers probably have a choice to staying with their new allies, or returning to their master.

Crowmane is a clan led by Urok Scratcher, who was a apprentice shaman during the Second War. Due to his services, Orgrim elevates Urok to a station of a warlord, giving him his own clan. Now he is fiercely loyal to Doomhammer and plays the role of hunting down the Human survivors and remnants.

Mocking Skull is a puppy version of Bleeding Hollow. They were created by Deadeye to watch over Ironforge and study the ancient runes the Dwarven ancestors once created. Mocking Skull is fiercely loyal to Kilrogg, who is loyal to Doomhammer.

Apologize for the poor quality of the post. Im just too lazy. Keep the thread alive and stuff me with ideas.

Level 17
Elder, not eldar. =P

The story is interesting, however I'd like to hear more about the Orcish Expedition into Kalimdor. The Night Elves would have had their immortality still, so I think it is fair to say that any Orc that dared to encroach would be slaughtered. However, what of the Alliance Remnants? Do they not deserve foothold in the Third War? You fail to mention Gilneas, perhaps it now acts as a beacon of hope for the Alliance Remnants? I think you should also mention the trolls a little more. If Aerie Peak still stands, how do the Wildhammer fare against Jintha'Alor?

Level 17
I think they would. Or maybe not. The Orcs have strength and the blood lust that fuels their ardor and they're giant compared to the scrawny sentinels. However, Grommash Hellscream and the Warsong were fueled by demonic blood which can be quite damaging at times. But the Night Elves have always found ways to eliminate their enemies. They went up against the Dark Titan himself (or at least, part of him) and managed to triumph.

However, I think the Night Elves might find allies in the Tauren and Furbolgs. They respect each other, revere each other even, and all hate demons.

Level 6
The story is interesting, however I'd like to hear more about the Orcish Expedition into Kalimdor. The Night Elves would have had their immortality still, so I think it is fair to say that any Orc that dared to encroach would be slaughtered. However, what of the Alliance Remnants? Do they not deserve foothold in the Third War? You fail to mention Gilneas, perhaps it now acts as a beacon of hope for the Alliance Remnants? I think you should also mention the trolls a little more. If Aerie Peak still stands, how do the Wildhammer fare against Jintha'Alor?

Expedition was a small part of the story to explain why Blackrock Clan couldn't just crush everything against them like they did during the Second War. They are really heavily crippled due to the Expedition campaign, explaining the growing of the Remnants and the Shadow Clans.

Last time I checked, Gilneas is ruled by Genn Greymane. He has no love for the Alliance or the Alliance Remnants. Hes safe and neutral behind his Greymane wall while either the refugees or the assaulting forces come knocking at his door after every meal. Leaving Gilneas out of the question, the only organized fighting forces left are the Hillsbrad Holdings, Sliver Hand Knights (Arthas and Mathias) and the Aerie Peak.

Hillsbrad Holdings is a organization formed by Aedelas Blackmoore of the Durnholde giving in to the Alterac Nobles plea for hospitality and revenge for exchange of Fortunes of Alterac earned during the Second War (Because Horde won the Second war, and Alterac was with em. They got their share) They hire thugs and bandits to attack the Orcish Clans of the Horde, especially the Crowmane Clan whom was assigned to find and hunt down any Humans. Hillsbrad Holdings are allied to the Shadow Clans, but their real loyalty only lies within themselves.

Remember Thrall? the Durotan's baby who was found by Blackmoore during the First War? Yup, hes alive and well, being brainwashed by Blackmoore to one day lead the Orcish prisoners of Durnholde against it's own kind like Blackmoore had dreamed of. We will see how this will turn out.

Arthas and Mathias Menethil leads the highly militarized Order of the Sliver Hand. The only real Alliance fighting force left. They are formed by Knights of Sliver Hand, Elven, Lordaeron and Azerothian refugees and other people who seeks to reclaim their lands. Although they are quiet powerful, they suffer from internal conflicts. Mathias (Character inspired from the Mathias Chronicles) Menethil, the halfbrother of Arthas lost his crown even after the fact that he was older and raised his entire life to become a king because Arthas ran the blood of the nobles and Menethil a blood of common. The tensions high between the fortified cities of Stratholme (Arthas) and Tyr's Hand (Mathias).

Aerie peak is a beacon of hope for any refugees. Unlike the Order where not every normal refugees can just walk in hoping to find safety (Lot of them get conscripted, if you can't contribute to the Order, you are forced to turn back), Aerie Peak is a mess of overcrowded slum. Refugees as far as from Ironforge seeks safety under the wings of their brothers: Wildhammer. Many people who were rejected from joining the lands of the Order are here, hating the fancy nobles who left them to die.

About the Jintha'Alor, I didn't know they existed untill you mentioned them. Maybe they are seperate faction from the Amani and are still loyal to the Horde? I dunno I will have to think through that.

Thanks for your interest, keep it going and God bless.

Level 17
You have Genn Greymane wrong. Totally wrong. Genn Greymane is selfish and uptight, but he still shares a deep hatred for all orcs. I would think that he wouldn't want to take any risks, especially when the Third War ends and Gilneas is the last "great" bastion of human power.

I like the sibling rivalry that you've managed to include with Arthas and Matthias. Since Stratholme is to one end of Northaeron and Tyr's Hand the other, does that mean that the whole of Northaeron is orc free?

The Forest Trolls of Jintha'Alor are strongly tied to the Amani. Especially considering the Revantusk, Zul'jins own tribe, make their home there. I doubt that Jintha'Alor would remain with the Horde if Zul'Aman isn't.

I'd also like to know what happened to the ogres. Do they roam freely or are they still with their respective clans?

Level 23
I agree with Wolfe, with destruction of kingdoms, Genn would most likely offer refuge, especially since he wants to protect his home.

Hey Wolfe, thats mine question! I wanted to know about ogres :p
Too bad that Thrall hasnt become the great one. However this means that tauren and trolls wont join the Horde. Night elves have big chances of winning.
Also, as I said before humans should flee to Northrend or Kalimdor, but not abandon their holdings. You said that Arthas is involved. What about Jaina? And can you tell us more about Dalaran's modern state?

Level 17
I think Jaina Proudmoore would either be with Arthas in Stratholme or in Kul Tiras with her family. Which reminds me, what happened to Boralus and Kul Tiras?

Level 6
Draenor is all the way Shadow Clans except the Thunderlord, Laughing Skull, and maybe some of the Frostwolf (Like someone said, Frostwolf Clan miss their home) Clan. Bonechewer Clan owns the Hellfire Citadel, which means, if they turn evil, they actually have a chance against the Shadowmoon and every other clans. Im not sure what the role the ogres and draeneis play on this fight, I guess they are sort of neutral.

Level 19
What i find strange is:
Orgrim is trying to bring Shamanism back (aided by the Fostwolf Clan) but it's hard to do when your blood runs same as the demons. Orgrim is also creating a lot of enemies at the same time (Resistance, Shadow Clans) because hes the fighter, not a leader. Once the fight is gone, hes not sure how to lead with no enemies.
Are you suggesting that orgrimm doomhammer have demon blood in his veins? He does infact not, he and durotan did not drink the demon blood at all, nor accepting the bloodpact.

But I like this take at changing warcraft lore.

Level 6
Guys, I been spending few minutes at WoW wiki, and found several lore flaws. I will redo the list sooner or later. Im also planning to make a spawn based strategy map based on the lore. Don't expect anything in anytime soon though, busy with school and life. When the winter break kicks in next week, that's when we'll roll.

Level 6
Redid the entire Lore, got the "Legends of the Second War" terrain from Avrion. The maps being worked on, so keep on the support guys.

Level 23
Interesting, but totally changed.

Still, want to know more about situation in Kalimdor and if Northrend is involved.
Also, I dont quite understand which orcish factions control what. Horde - Azeroth and Khaz Modan, Clans - Lordaeron, Shadow Clans - Draenor?

Also, in my opinion, Ner'zhul would try to return to shamanism, remove any orcish clan or faction opposing him from Draenor. He would try to get full control of Draenor, beliveing that it is where orcs should be, create peace in Draenor and with others.
If he returned to shamanism, it could convince Velen to declare neutrality with orcs and help them return to their normal state.

Plus Nerzhul, being Elder Shaman, wouldnt call his faction Shadow Clans - he would try to rid his world of darkness. I believe he would call them Clans of Draenor, Horde of Draenor, Redeemed Clans.

Level 6
Kalimdor and Northerend ain't involved and won't be in the map.
http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l348/SirSirrrr/lotswloadingscreenrevised.jpg <-- That's what Im basing my terrain on. (Draenor will be made by me on the side.

About the territories controlled by the factions, it's quite blur.
Horde controls the clans of Blackrock - Blacktooth (Lordaeron, Azeroth and Blackrock), Dragonmaw (Eastern Khaz Modan), Warsong (Part of Draenor), Shattered Hand (Part of Draenor), and Burning Legion (Hellfire Citadel?)

and the Shadow Clans control the Shadowmoon (Southern Draenor), Bleeding Hollow (Western Khaz Modan), Thunderlord (Northern Draenor), and Bonechewer (Part of Draenor).

Other factions such as Alliance Remnants, Gilneas, Alterac, and the Loyalist Clans (Orgrim) will be used to balance things out.

You are right about the Shadow Clans, the name applies evil and corruption, but I believe that the name suits them well because in the lore, Ner'zhul practiced much darker version of shamanism, plus his clan is called Shadowmoon. You are right about the draenei though, but instead of Ner'zhul trying to convince Velen, how does Akama sound? I would like the Shadow Clans in the gray section. While the Horde plays Black and Loyalists play white in the shamanism thing.

Hope this answers and sprouts more questions.

Level 23
Intriguing map... what are the islands east of Blackrock? Other islands also intrigue me.

Yes, Nerzhul did, however I believe he would prefer to make shamnism the main and "official" way of life, but leave the shadow users impact.
As I said, Velen would seek peace and neutrlaity for the sake of his people, but Akama on the other hand... he would be glad to get rid of nerzhul as many other draenei, however Nerzhul is redeemed, plus he was fooled by the demons and was caring for his people. Akama would help him to fight the opposing orcs from Draenor and guard their world together, in peace as Nerzhul always wanted. Draenei would remain neutrral, however would help orcs drive off demon-worshippers from Draenor, but lost ones and broken lead by Akama, would join nerzhul, as draenei expert I know.

But what about the ogres? And you dont need to even mention arakkoa, they were hiding during that time.

Also, will you include Kezan on the map?

Level 6
Christ, your understanding of warcraft lore shocks me.

Ogres are distributed evenly among the Horde, Shadow Clans, and the Loyalists. They really didn't play important role in the first two wars, why should they now?

About arakkoa, I really didn't know they existed until now. I really can't think of the role they play in the war, what do you think?

Kezan/undermine will be in the map aligned to the Horde.

Level 23
Ogres and their masters - Gronn live in Blade's Edge Mountains, orcs helped ogres rebel against Gronn, but they may take control of many ogres again.

Some arakkoa may join Nerzhul, as they are shadow users. But I dont think arakkoa should be in your storyline, they were still hiding in Skettis.

Also, I think Nerzhul's clans should be called Twilight Clans - the balance between Light and Shadow, Day and Night.

Level 17
To be honest, I do not think the Jungle Trolls of Stranglethorn can manage one minute of diplomacy without decapitating someone. And don't say that the Forest Trolls helped convincing them, because those two hate each other with a fire. I also think the destruction of Ironforge and Blackrock Spire would be impossible, if not very reckless of the Horde. You have Ironforge - gryphons ablaze in the skies and a large gate of God knows what and large spires capable of housing siege engines. And you have Blackrock Spire - the home of the Dark Iron Clan and their puppet master, Firelord Ragnaros. Orcs + fire = "raaaaaaaawr... *dies*".

Level 6
About da dwarves, I needed some reason to unite those two clans, what's a better excuse for putting two most hated clans together than desperation? Plus Bleeding Hollow need a former-dwarven-fortress main too if they gonna fight the dragonmaw.

About the trolls, I know they hate each other, but for the gameplay sake, just go with it.

Level 19
I doubt Ironforge can stand if sieged for long and cut off from supplies.
Also, remember that the same blood that defied the Qiraji still streams, when the two Troll Empires united. If mentioned, it would increase chances for peace, no?

Level 23
Well actually Broenzebeards and Wildhammers would join each other even without the destruction of Ironforge, because its the greatest stronghold except Icecrown Citadel.

Actually, Nerzhul would try to make peace, but also concenrate a lot of power in Draenor, so he would probably invite some forest trolls to settle in Zangarmarsh and small group of goblins to settle on the islands.

Also, I think that neutral draenei and orcs would try to cleanse Draenor - Shadowmoon Valley would most likely become a grassland after being cleansed. Hellfire Peninsula is beyond repairs. Bone Wastes will be healed in time.

Nerz'hul would try to get Frostwolf clan back to Draenor, being the only clan that can actually return Twilight Clans to shamanism.

Twilight Hammer, right, I forgot. Perhaps they should become the Dark Hammer clan, after being corrupted by the dark influence of the Tomb of Sargeras.

I would also like to show you how Draenor should look like:
160705-albums1970-picture20767.bmp

Ignore the Apexis Fields, I created them myself basing on WCII and WoW lore and maps. Everything else is right.

Level 19
Now, reading the changes in the storyline, I like this very much. But I wonder, who will be the chieftain of the frostwolf, as Thrall is Durotan's heir, but Drek'Thar has led the clan after Durotan's death? But, this is looking nice, keep on working and this will turn out great!

...I have to write my own alternate lore...

Level 6
Frostwolf Clan is currently in dispute between leadership of Nazgrel and Thrall.

Drek'thar was executed cause he refused to leave Alterac when ordered to by Rend and Maim.

I think the player should get a choice between who he will choose as the warchief of the Frostwolf clan at the beginning. When he choose Nazgrel, he will be able to gain Raiders as Nazgrel will restore the Wolf Riding tradition of the Frostwolf to full. If the player chooses Thrall, the player will be able to gain Far Seers as they explore their shamanistic heritage further.

Level 23
No he wont. Thrall was tought the way of the shaman by Drek'thar, and there were no other shamans in Frostwolf clan in that time.
If Drek'thar was killed, Thrall would have never become a shaman, because his spirit and potential was discovered by Drek'thar.

Level 6
No better, someone from the Shadow (Almean Twlight) Clans after he refused the offer to return to Draenor. Explains why Frostwolf choose to stay with Loyalists.

Level 23
I have even better idea! What if Drek'thar didnt really like Loyalists, but not rnough to leave them. Then something made him return to Draenor and work for Nerzhul. Like if somebody came to him and told him something, what he was thinking for years?
Plus he would have disappeared, because Nerzhul wouldnt want Loaylists to see his involnment in this.

Also you didnt tell me, what you think about this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.