• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project BoG: Blaze of Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Blaze of Glory
Snarewave & Avarion

"Curses upon the Horde, may the terrible plague be lifted, never to return again."
Ner'zhul, Chieftain of the Moonrise Clans

The Orcish Horde, led by their infamous Warchief, Blackhand the Destroyer, was able to ravage their way from red world beyond the portal, to once lush the forests of the Quel'Thalas. When the smokes cleared and the Grim years passed, Horde was soon shattered as ambitious figures such as Gul'dan and Ner'zhul seceded their support to the what they saw as an incompetent Warchief. Now over the ashes of Azeroth, shadows of war returns once more to scar the lands. You must lead your factions to reclaim what is rightfully yours and decide the fate of the both Worlds.

Features
  • Lead your faction in the war-torned of Azeroth and Draenor to victory as the Orcish Clans, Shadow Clans, Moonrise Clans, or Resistance factions.
  • Use the Panther Anthro's Conflict for Sereg'dor and Glory of the Horde spawn system to easily assemble your armies and meet the enemy from the bird-eye view with countless warriors at your disposal.
  • Revisit that good old pre-WoW warcraft universe with familiar places such as Rockard, and Temple of the Damned as well as new places such as Terenas Fall, and Blackwall.

Orcish Clans
  • Leader: Blackhand the Destroyer
  • Secondary Leaders: Orgrim Doomhammer, Rend and Maim Blackhands, Grommash “Grom” Hellscream
  • Capital: Blackrock Spire
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Blackrock Clan - Blackhand the Destroyer
  • Wolfmane Clan - Rend and Maim Blackhand
  • Mocking Grin Clan - Griselda Blackhand
  • Warsong Clan - Grommash “Grom” Hellscream
  • Boartusk Clan - Mathogg
  • Thunderlord Clan - Orgrim Doomhammer
  • Lightning’s Blade Clan - Samuro

Shadow Clans
  • Leader: Gul’dan the Warlock
  • Secondary Leaders: Cho’gall, Zuluhed the Whacked, Kargath Bladefist
  • Capital: Temple of the Damned
  • Races: Orcs, Undead, Ogres, Dragons
  • Stormreaver Clan - Gul’dan the Warlock
  • Twilight’s Hammer Clan - Cho’gall
  • Bloodwisp Clan - Kazragore
  • Dragonmaw Clan - Zuluhed the Whacked
  • Shattered Hand Clan - Kargath Bladefist
  • Burning Blade - Jubei’thos
  • Splitting Heads - Blackheart the Inciter

Moonrise Clans
  • Leader: Ner’zhul the Shaman
  • Secondary Leaders: Kilrogg Deadeye, Hurkan Skullsplinter, Durotan
  • Capital: Black Temple
  • Shadowmoon Clan - Ner’zhul the Shaman
  • Bleeding Hollow Clan - Kilrogg Deadeye
  • Bonechewer Clan - Hurkan Skullsplinter
  • Wounded Arm Clan - Eitrigg
  • Crowfeather Clan - Bale Bleakstare
  • Frostwolf Clan - Durotan, Son of Garad
  • Bladewind Clan - Thok

179552-albums2934-picture24830.jpg

179552-albums2934-picture24831.jpg

179552-albums2934-picture24994.jpg

179552-albums2934-picture24832.jpg

179552-albums2934-picture24568.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
  • Project Leader: Snarewave
  • Terrain: Avarion (Legends of the Second War), Alagremm, Snarewave
  • Team: Snarewave, Alagremm, WoWwars, GhostThruster, JokeMaster
  • Members in Support: Alagremm, dead-man-walking, takakenji, WoWwars, GhostThruster, JokeMaster

Also check out: Snarewave's Sketches

Last edited:
Level 23
Nice! :D
Also, you made a typo in the Sanrewave & Avarion under the title.

Good... good. Also, Kezan will be implemented right? I think you should make it a small island, but with a dungeon in which is a mine, shops and mercenary camps where you can buy goblins and their inventions. But for example if Nerzhul's people came, he would get a few goblins automaticly.

Also, do you think that Moorise clans should try to capture different artifacts ushc as book of Medivh and Jeweled Scepter of Sargeras for something? For example for closing Dark Portal and cleansing Draenor from taint?

Oh man, cant wait to play Moonrise clans. I can imagine how I capture all of Draenor, then get powerfull artifacts and... do some cool stuff!

Level 6
Kezan will be implemented.

Saurfang bros are with the Moonrise under the service of the Bleeding Hollow. Keep those supports coming.

Level 6
Projects on hold right now, had to uninstall wc3 for technical issues. Will be back after a while, till then guess it's a brainstorm season. Keep those ideas comin.

Level 6
for now, some help with the storyline would be nice. I've pretty much set the Orcish Factions straight. There will be 9 Orcish Players for sure (3 Orcish Clans, 3 Shadow Clans, 3 Moonrise ...) the problem is filling up the other 3 players.

there are only handful of races in exsistance worth mentioning. Dwarves are pretty much wiped out by the Dragonmaw (Grim Batol), and Bleeding Hollow (Ironforge Ruins). Elves had been wiped clean by Gul'dan when he found out about the Sunwell. Forest Trolls took exodus to Draenor when Gul'dan came busting in. There are some legends left running around though. Help me out with this if u can spare some time.

Arthas and his half brother Mathias still runs the show in Tyr's, competing for the throne.

With Lothar missing (in Deadmines), Turalyon leads the Brotherhood of Horse raiding this and that.

Uther and Daelin is still alive. Danath is the last of the Trollbane. Kael maybe?

EDIT: Oh and unit ideas would be nice too. Especially for the Bleeding Hollow and the Dragonmaws, I want to get them done the first.

Last edited:
Level 16
Unit Ideas? I already think of some...

Bleeding Hollow:
Hollowblood Shaman : Melee spellcaster with ability to manipulate blood and rage of other units. Has Bloodlust. Can learn Blood Mending (Adept Training. Healing) and Forceful Control (Master Training. Gives control of target unit but the affected unit takes periodical damage and has a reduced move speed. However, this also increase the attack rate of the target unit).

Dragonmaw:
Dragonmaw Dragon Slaver : Powerful Enslaved Dragon rode by an Orcish Spearthrower. Has Devour, Burning Breath (Passive Splash), Crashing Swoop (Swoops down to the ground and come back to the skies in a very short time. Inflicts damage to all units on its way. Affects all enemy units and buildings), and Striking Stances.

EXPLANATION FOR STRIKING STANCE (Read This Carefully!)
If you have played one of XX_Noob's map, you should understand about this. The system works in similiar fashion to XX_Noob's stance system seen in his maps (E.g. Sages of Dustwallow). For the Dragonmaw Dragon Slaver, he has two stances:
Synergized Attack and Spreading Strike. I will try to explain them one by one.

Synergized Attack
The Spearthrower synergizes his attacks with the direction of the dragon's breath. Inflicts double damage on each attack. Also halves the damage of Crashing Swoop on units while doubling the damage dealt on buildings. Burning Breath become less effective in this stance.

Spreading Strike
The Spearthrower let the Dragon attack anywhere it wishes, enabling this unit to strike two targets at once. This is the Dragon Slaver's default stance.

That's all for now. Gotta be thinkin' for moar :D

Level 23
Interesting... what is this Troggon fortress?

Also, I like the idea about Moonrise. They start out small, but some players who are defeated join them and make the clans stronger!

Also, as I undersatnd Bleeding Hollow and Dragonmaw are enemies?

Level 6
Troggon is whats left of gnomeregan. In WoW lore, the place was overwhelmed by Troggs, so I decided to name the place Troggon.

Bleeding Hollow - Moonrise
Dragonmaw - Shadow Clans

Zuluhed was a shaman, so he wanted the clan to join the Moonrise. Nekros didn't like that so he exiled the warchief, explaining why Zuluhed is in Draenor.

Level 6
Deadman: Give me a second to check out sages of Dustwallow.

Alagremm: Burning Legion will play little part in the war. I guess they can be seen in the Orcish Clans and the Shadow.

Akama will be with Moonrise.

Medivh, im not so sure about what part he will play in the game.

Level 17
Perhaps Medivh was killed, like in the original lore.

Or perhaps he could act as Sargeras' herald, causing terrible destruction as a neutral hostile hero in regular events that affect certain areas? Like Reign of Chaos?

Level 16
Oh yeah. I think Bonechewer Clan really doesn't fit to the Moonrise Clans (Bonechewers are Cannibalistic). They should change places with Lightning's Blade Clan. Also, in the lore thread, the Trolls and Goblins choose the Shadow Clans, who, according to what did you write, think them to present "less" threat. Is this a typo or what?

Level 6
Perhaps Medivh was killed, like in the original lore.

Or perhaps he could act as Sargeras' herald, causing terrible destruction as a neutral hostile hero in regular events that affect certain areas? Like Reign of Chaos?

I like this. Medivh should be the definition of evil, events would be nice.

Deadman, screw the lore thread. Forest trolls are wiped out by the Shadow Clans so they took an exodus to Draenor (like an indian reservation). Gobbies are guns for hire.

Level 6
Theeeey are stayin with Moonrise. Moonrise arn't the "good" guys here and just because the clan practice cannibalism, dosen't mean they're "bad". Words such as "good" and "bad" are so last week.

Level 23
I dont think Medivh should be evil. Either way he would be revived by his mother free.
Most likely he would try to continue breaking the cycle or remain the Guardian. Perhaps he would join humans if the found him(so any human player who visits Karaszhan will get Medivh as a super-powerful hero to survive againts the orcs.

Level 6
I think Medivh should be evil, but not allied to the Orcs since Gul'dan would want him. He can be like a event hero or even a seperate player.

Level 17
I doubt that there would be room for another player, unless perhaps you made him a political option for a certain nation or a second chance for one player whenever he/she is destroyed.

Level 6
Yeah, that'd be awesome.

Progress is slow, but it's slowly coming together. Im working on Dragonmaw Clan first, few here and that once in awhile.

I still need unit ideas. Dragonmaw Clan is now taken over by Nekros and is more battle oriented than ever before. Lot of warriors, warlock, and even dragons under their disposal.

Level 17
Hehe. Though, the Lorekeeper has a point. You should know why, or at least come up with an explanation that you could implement into the lore.

Level 6
Lost Ones, Broken Ones, Normal Ones. Draeneis look all the same to me.

Here are the current player list in mind. Help me fill up Grey and Purple guys.

Orcish Clans
  • Red: Blackrock Clan up north, controls Terenas Fall (Lordaeron Capital) and the former lands of Lordaeron. Led by Blackhand the Destoryer.
  • Orange: Wolfmane Clan (Sythegore Arm formed into a clan), and Mocking Grin (Turok's Ogres led by Griselda Blackhand) supported by Southern Blackrock. Holds the Blackrock Spire as well as Stonard, Rockard, Fortress Dark Portal and Deadmines.
  • Teal: Thunderlord, Warsong, and the Lightning's Blade. Holds the northern Draenor as will as the formidable Sorrowwind Keep (Former Stormwind). Led by Orgrim Doomhammer and Grommash Hellscream.

Shadow Clans
  • Pink: The Northern division. Burning Blade, Twilight's Hammer, Stormreaver, and the Splitting Heads controlling Caer Darrow, Former Quel'Thalas and Zul'aman. Led by Gul'dan the Warlock
  • Grey: The Southern division. Burning Blade, Twilight's Hammer, Stormreaver, and the Bloodwisp. Controls the formidable Hellfire Citadel, and the Temple of the Damned. Led by Teron Gorefiend and other followers of Gul'dan
  • Brown: The Dragonmaw Clan, controlling most of the Northern Khaz Modan. Led by Nekros Skullcrusher. Upon their fall, they join Moonrise Clan as Zuluhed the Whacked returns to power.

Moonrise Clans
  • Yellow: The Shadowmoon, Bladewind, and the Bonechewer Clan, led by Ner'zhul the Shaman. Controls southern Draenor, and the Stranglethorn Vale. Has influence over the Amani Exodus in Draenor, and the broken draenei.
  • Green: The Bleeding Hollow Clan. Controls the Southern Khaz Modan, Redridge, and the Badlands. Led by Kilrogg Deadeye. Largest force in game.
  • Light Blue: The Frostwolf Clan, Crowfeather, and the Wounded Arm. Controls Alterac and Hillsbrad. Led by Durotan. Fights the Blackrock.

Alliance Remnants
  • Dark Green: Valiance Resistance, Led by Turalyon, supported by Blackmoore. Controls the Sentinel Stand in Westfall. Holds small presence over ruins of towns such as Goldshire, Sunnyglade, Moonbrook and Lakeshire. Also holds the Stonewatch Keep.
  • Blue: Lordaeron Remnants?
  • Purple: Gilneas?

Last edited:
Level 23
Why does Nerzhul control Stranglethron Vale?

Also, it feels like it would be easy as pie to destroy Nerzhul in Draenor.

And as I undersatnd the real Moonrise are the yellow player and Frostwolves.
The others are just their closest allies, who are theoretically part of Moonrise.

Grey should be Gilneas, which would be very powerful. They do have the strongest army of all the seven kingdoms after all.

Purple should be the Silver Hand aka Lordaeron Remnants.

EDIT: Perhaps purple needs to be fully a dwarf or high elf player?

Level 6
Nerzhul don't control Stranglethorn. The Bonechewers do who are allied to Nerzhul.

Nerzhul not only control the BlackTemple, but he has the Auchindoun (Draenei), Zul'Manon (Amani Exodus), and the Bladewind Encampment in Draenor supporting him. He will be as tough as any other Draenor players (Teal, Gray)

Green is the biggest force in the game, and is allied to Moonrise. He is in Southern Khaz Modan area so he will have to choose either to move south and aid Yellow, or to move north and aid LB.

Gilneas should play part in the war, as well as the Sliver Hand. Im not sure about a full dwarf or elf player. They'r pretty much wiped out.

Level 23
Ok then they will be parts of human players.

Still Nerzhul has to be stronger then other players. Draenei in Auchindoun? Why would they live in exploded Necropolis? They rather live in Black Temple redecorated by Nerzhul or even Shattrath. However if you mean lost ones/broken lead by Akama, then Auchindoun fits quite well. They would also reside in ruins if Shattrath and Black Temple. Also what is this Bladewind Encampment?

Level 6
Yes I mean the Lost ones/broken ones led by Akama. Not the holy WoW type ones. I want them to be shadowy and mysterious.

Bladewind is a minor clan that allied the Moonrise.

Level 23
As I said, other forces like Teron should be made that way so that they should be able to flee Draenor any moment. Nerzhul has to have more chances to capture Draenor.

Also will you give Nerzhul some new allies, like red dragons?

Level 6
As I said, other forces like Teron should be made that way so that they should be able to flee Draenor any moment. Nerzhul has to have more chances to capture Draenor.

Im not sure how to impliment this. Especially when the Hellfire Citadel (one of the most formidable fortress according to WoW wiki) is guarding the Dark Portal. Ner'zhul, although has more chance of taking Draenor since his bases are not as well as defendable as Grey and teal so he will be forced to play offensive.

Ner'zhul has Forest Trolls and the Draenei, ain't that enough allies?

Level 6
I think only flying units around are the red dragons and the Gryphons. They'r pretty easy to take out since they don't really fly. They got evasion and that's pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.