• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project: Bleached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well I Decided to make this thread to my project, because this way I might be able to make it even better.

So about the project:
- Based on anime: Bleach
- Dotalike (will be like 1team vs. 1team + hollow(computer team)
- Custom heroes (spells and maybe skins/icons too)
- Batlesystem allows to evade some spells (Shunpo)
- All heroes have few same tactical abilities (IncreaseSpiritPower/Shunpo)
- Very powerfull ultimates (And hopefullu balanced/unique)
- Huendo Munco (not sure what to add to it. suggestions? maybe quests or just creeps)

And of course im up for suggestions if you got an idea.

Progress:

Heroes/skills(that are ready):
Kurosaki Ichigo: Ban Kai - Tenza zangetsu, Getsuga Tenshou, Hollow Form, Shunpo, Increase Spirit Power.

Ishida Uryuu: Gloves Of Power, Supreme Arrow, Searing Arrow, Quincy´s Pride, Shunpo, Increase Spirit Power.

Kuchiki Buykuya: Scatter Senbon Zakura, Increase Spirit Power, Senbon Zakura - Hunt, Shunpo, Ban Kai - Senbon Zakura Kageyoshi.

Zaraki Kenpachi: Pain Packer, Shunpo, Increase Spirit Power, Handicaps Away, Mana Shield.

Hitsuguya Toushiro: Shunpo, Increase Spirit Power, Ban Kai - Daiguren Hyorinmaru, Hyorinmaru - Ice Prison, Hyorinmaru - Soten Ni Zase, Water Pump.

Terraining:
99% Done (means ready for beta)

Triggers:
99% Done (all main triggers done)

Still need:
- Leaderboard(never done one before so I might do it after beta version)
- More Heroes
- More Items

So the map is in good progress! With few more heroes I should be able to release beta! But making heroes is hardest thing. Everyhero needs to be somewhat unique and im hoping to make something soon.

Last edited:
Level 6
I abosolutly love Bleach (Can tell by my avatar and signiture probably)
Can i be a beta tester?
Are you going to add more heroes like Renji, Kenpachi, Momo, Kisuke etc.
And you should also make it so Shunpo can dodge attacks also because you only said it could dodge spells. BUt this map sounds really cool

Level 6
I abosolutly love Bleach (Can tell by my avatar and signiture probably)
Can i be a beta tester?
Are you going to add more heroes like Renji, Kenpachi, Momo, Kisuke etc.
And you should also make it so Shunpo can dodge attacks also because you only said it could dodge spells. BUt this map sounds really cool

Im only gona add heroes that have achieved Bankai or have showed some real power. So atleast Kenpanchi, Hitsugya, Chad, Mayri should be coming...maybe bounto too..

Level 6
Any idea how I should do hollows atacking both players? or should i do it...I have tried somekind of spawns like 60secs then they attack from certain place, but I dont think it works too well probly more anoying than usefull

I havent really figured out yet alltought in huedo munco i plan do to sort of training place/boss killing.

Level 6
Umm I changed that place to less square...I think ill work terrain last if at all cause I really suck at it.

After I get 2 more Heroes ready, ill work on items/triggers/terraining and try to get beta release after everything seems to work even tought all aint pretty :)

Also made ishida skin for his ultimate (looks kinda funny)..

Level 6
*UPTADE*

5th hero ready. But im really lacking ideas how to make future heroes. If you got spell idea tell me and I try to make it (This will help map to be finished faster).
It also helps if you could descripe how to make it if it uses triggers alltought im geting pretty good with doing triggered spells.

Next heroes Im gona make:

Mayuri Kurotsuchi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayuri_Kurotsuchi
(he should probly use paralyze spells or sonmething...

Ikkaku Madarame: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikkaku
(not too much ideas for him yet, power boosting abilities perhaps)

Level 8
Hey burned, this is the guy who gave you that massive ability suggestion post, I also love Bleach, and I am (for the purposes of this site) a terrainer/scenery artist. If you want help making you terrain more dynamic and less choppy, just PM or reply to this post. I was also considering a position as a beta tester, is it possible?

Level 6
Hey burned, this is the guy who gave you that massive ability suggestion post, I also love Bleach, and I am (for the purposes of this site) a terrainer/scenery artist. If you want help making you terrain more dynamic and less choppy, just PM or reply to this post. I was also considering a position as a beta tester, is it possible?

Mm ye...i suck at terraining, but I think its pretty much "playable." Thx for offering help but i only need tips to help make the map better. I will probly test the map with my friends and then release beta that everyone can test.

Level 8
What do you mean Spell Idea's and ideas for future heroes. Aren't you using Characters from Bleach. But why are you saying spell ideas when your supposed to be using Soul Reaper Abilities and not made up ones?

I think he means that he has an idea of what type of abilities they would have, but needs ideas for how to translate that combat theme/skill into WE. Right?

Level 6
I think he means that he has an idea of what type of abilities they would have, but needs ideas for how to translate that combat theme/skill into WE. Right?

Exactly. Every charecter has unique abilities it aint so easy to make them as you could think...

Level 6
I think I need some help with this project...since work is consuming most of my time and when I have freetime I really dont want to spend it on computer. Also fixed my computer today! I might start working this map soon or Then i might give this project to someone else, time will tell what to do...

Level 5
I have suggestion for u... Don't include non-shinigami characters and if possible, only those who have acquired bankais.

If u have bleach in ps2, ichimaru already have bankai even thgough is bankai isnt showed in manga and anime yet, and Kisuke too...

Ichimaru's bankai in ps2 is tons of very long sword from heaven that will extend upto the ground to pierce enemies, (Imagine Zenbunzakura Kageyoshi, I mean a whole more than that).

Kisuke, I haven't unlocked his bankai yet, wait for till I get his bankai ^^

Ichigo's father's bankai is a one slash, verry odd but verry powerful in ps2.

BTW, Ill try to make icons for you.

Can I be a beta tester to? love 2!

Here's my suggestion on vizard form, make it an item, a mask. (mask that looks like a hollow mask) that boosts things on a hero. There should be different mask on different characters too.

If it's possible for you, add Elquiora too plz? ^^

Last edited:
Level 9
good luck...
i want to see it when you are done...
i love anime...so if it goes wrong-you are dead...

Level 6
*Uptade*

I have to start making this map over again since I lost the original version for certain reasons. This time im gona use map from aeon of six gods and modify it a bit, so it saves some time....

I also lost my nice skins :<, but I hope I can still carry out this project...

Level 6
We dont support that, tell me you were joking and I wont close this thread...

lol, day of destiny is complete copy of dota. sad moderator learn moding

but wotever, if you think I cannot use another map as help in my project then close this thread Ill make the map anyway as long as i want to do it...

ps. I know its messy

Level 16
lol, day of destiny is complete copy of dota. sad moderator learn moding

but wotever, if you think I cannot use another map as help in my project then close this thread Ill make the map anyway as long as i want to do it...

ps. I know its messy

What does DoD have to do with anything? And its made from scratch, not edited from any other map. What's sad is your immature response. Hope you like red.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.