• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Productivity system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Does anybody know of a program or operating system I could install that will turn my computer into parents basically, so it tells me to sleep on time and be careful what I eat, but also unlike parents have it guide my daily habits so I mod warcraft every day?

I think YouTube is super intelligence and it's reprogramming my brain to watch YouTube in my spare time and I want to take back control of my body

Again very dramatic from you,u sound like your parents are not anymore in this world.
Back to topic it sounds like u are searching for a fitness program:
20+ Fitness Tools that Track Your Exercise, Meals, Sleep, and More
Btw.YouTube is super good at wasting my time,bcs. the amount of clickbaits is huge.
But if u watch YouTube to laugh about something,then u are on the right place because they have a huge amount of meme's(i prefer DANK MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Reactions: pyf
Level 22
Does anybody know of a program or operating system I could install that will turn my computer into parents basically, so it tells me to sleep on time
I can offer you the online alarm clock
http://onlineclock.net/
You can even chose the sound it plays. I'd seriously suggest you go with the bomb, police car, crying baby or military trumpet, as the others are only for people who actually don't want to wake up on time, Max volume is of importance too.

and be careful what I eat
If you want diet plans, here have this:
Free Diet Plans | Easy Diets Online | ChangingShape.com
Now if you want to eat what you want, just stick a note on your screen saying ''CHECK THE NUTRITION FACTS BEFORE OPENING IT''. It really helps. You can even add some threatening words to make it sound more menacing.

but also unlike parents have it guide my daily habits so I mod warcraft every day?
The clock i mentioned above will be your guide.

I think YouTube is super intelligence and it's reprogramming my brain to watch YouTube in my spare time and I want to take back control of my body
Well, normally you get addicted to something, because it makes you feel fulfilled. Try to find something that also does that, but is less harmful. Try finding a hobby. No watching youtube videos isn't a hobby sorry...
Try to go in internet-free zones. Yeah, i know, i know, it's like straight up hell for people with this addiction, but it will help you.
Maybe try blocking it. Or if you can't quit it and still want to watch, then remember to do your computer work first. 23 hours warcraft modding only, 1 hour youtube a day. No more, no less. It will change your life in ways you could never imagine.

Last edited:
Level 22
Something thinking would probably be more helpful. That's probably as dangerous as punching your nuts whilst wearing a brass knuckle.

It's not about the internet, you have to be in control. I just installed Gentoo. I'm going to be in control. Could make a cron task for an alarm. Running an internet stack, then a browser, then sending HTTP requests to an unknown party to receive an HTML document containing linked JavaScript to behave in the manner of an alarm clock until the HTML rendering engine and browser have been closed... Is for people who have surrendered control of the system

Why would you do it this way, if you were in control? We must be in control, then use control to be productive.

Level 15
I think it's important to have at least a few weeks (month) a year without internet. Like alcoholics having a dry month just to see if they are truly addicted or not. I'm not sure you can be completely free from the internet (email, bills, scheduling, and other important apps you use from day to day) but you can definitely be free from browsing.

Also parental locks, and time control apps don't work because you will always find ways around them and leave the loophole, because of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.