• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problems implementing ingame UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
I'm trying to implement a new UI in Cruiser Command.

I have problems implementing some of the texture files of the unwirclich SC 1 interface for warcraft 3. http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=107464 (the file is corrupt in first post, but somewhere in the comments someone has attached a working file)

There is one image file in particular which is a big problem: industrial-options-menu-border.blp

This creates a natural border around the F10 menu, but in the map its completely gone and transparent. Tryed to convert it, photoshop and make alpha channels and warcraft3viewer 3 times without result.

What I'm doing wrong? All other textures went well and had no problems with it.

NEED NO HELP

SOLVED! A fresh new day was needed (restart). Wc3viewer bugged I think since it maybe it ALL transparent or the photoshop did it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.