• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ive got a little problem so.. I maked a complete Trade menu to trade for exemple: Lumber for Gold or Gold for lumber.. ↓↓↓
sanstitre7zfe.jpg

So I decided to add a sound to every transaction... and it only work if exemple someone trade 100 Gold for 50 Lumber and he doesn't have enough gold it makes an error sound but when he have enough gold it doesn't work:

• Set Player = (Triggering player)
  • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == udg_Player then
  • Sound - Play BundleOfLumber <gen>
  • Custom script: endif

Level 5
What is the event of that trigger?

You should also try to put the sound function outside of the if/then/else and then test it. If it doesn't play, then it most likely means you have sounds muted or something along those lines. If it does play, then you will know that it is something wrong with the trigger.

The event is a dialog but I don't know why it doesn't work I put the same thing on "else" section but with another sound and its working :vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.