• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Problem with open a campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Well, i was trying open this campaign Exodus, but give fatal error, and i don't know how i can fix this, i search here about bugs like this, and the only that i found is that the trigger data has been modification of one version for another version, i try made an UI folder, and put the file insade, i try use the JNPG, but still give the fatal error, someone can help me ?

after someone ask why i want open this, i will talk now, if i can open the campaign,i will make a great updated in the campaign, and yes, i have the permission

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to UMSWE -> Enable UMSWE.

Close JNGP and reopen it. If it doesn't show the UMSWE splash icon, then something wrong happened. Navigate to your JNGP folder, open the umswe folder, and the umswe.mpq should be ~2 MB or so (if it successfully enabled UMSWE). If it still doesn't load properly, then your antivirus is probably preventing the UMSWE mpq from being loaded.

Level 23
Go to UMSWE -> Enable UMSWE.

Close JNGP and reopen it. If it doesn't show the UMSWE splash icon, then something wrong happened. Navigate to your JNGP folder, open the umswe folder, and the umswe.mpq should be ~2 MB or so (if it successfully enabled UMSWE). If it still doesn't load properly, then your antivirus is probably preventing the UMSWE mpq from being loaded.

This work perfectly, now i can edited the campaign, thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.