• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with loading map of my custom campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,

I have a problem with loading map. I added it to my custom campaign, I set the button to open this map as for example, stage 1, loading screen, title, description and i wanted to check, how it will be look.

Unfortunatelly, when i want play this stage will not load and it comes back to campaign screen with buttons... But then i replace this map with a other map without triggers and custom objects, it works normal! When i load map on editor (or even as ordinary map in the game!), i haven't any problems.

I modeled on a Demo Campaign maps, so map settings are same. I only made new units based on standard of the game and i added to the map a custom soundtracks from other games.

I seen a similiar post in other forum, but it wasn't solution of my problem.

Anyone knows what is my problem?

Level 14
Chances are you have an error in one of your triggers.

If you have any custom script you might have a small syntax error that would cause this to happen. A spelling error or a comma in the wrong place or if you try to use a variable that doesn't exist.

You may just need to comb through the triggers to find out. I would suggest deleting a few at a time and testing it until you narrow it down.

Level 1
I think you're right. I remember to I replaced triggers to copy of this map (without some units, objects, doodads, terrarin changes etc.) and I runned this map by campaign button, then... "error - map can't load, map file may be corrupted" or something similiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.