• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My campaign custom loading screen keeps reverting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I have a campaign with many maps. I use a custom loading screen. For some reason, the custom loading screen keeps reverting to "Use Default Screen." When I open up the campaign to test it, and go to Map Properties, then Loading Screen "Use Default Screen" is selected. I then click "Use Imported File" and reset it to where I want it. It will work once that way, but eventually it resets to "Use Default Screen."

I think when I'm ready to release the map I can be sure to select the appropriate one and hopefully it'll stay that way. But I want to release my campaign unprotected and anyone who opens it and plays around at all will face this annoying bug. Has this happened to anyone else?

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I don't get it u mean the campaign's screen (the animated screen that appears when u open a campaign from the custom campaign menu) or the the loading screen of a map of the campaign (the screen that appears when a map loads)

Which one is it? If I get to know then I might be able to help...

Level 25
It appears to me that it happens when you import a new file.

So you should be able to keep them set, when you're done importing files. So just do right before you release the campaign.

Level 14
demon, I am referring to the loading screen for individual maps (sorry for the confusion).

I think the Lord might be right though... I have been importing new files and it seems to be happening more than normal. It also happens to the "minimap image" that is presented when you select the campaign just before playing it (i.e. after you start the game and are picking which campaign you want to play from the campaign folder...a picture will pop up on the topright showing some .blp associated with the campaign).

In any case, it sounds like this won't be a problem once I stop importing new files.

Status
Not open for further replies.