• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with JassNewGen, I can't get it to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok, I guess there are hundreds of posts like this, but since there isn't a forum search (would be a nice add in the future, moderators :wink: ) and I don't want to spend all day looking for a topic, where someone is asking for help for the same problem I'm having. And the problem is rather huge, I can't get the tool to work! I launch the program, but instead of the NewGenWE, it launches the ordinary WE! I have the NewGen folder on my desktop, should it be extracted somewhere else? Or what am I doing wrong? I'd be glad if someone could help me!

Thanks in forward!

~Othogar

Level 2
Hmm... Or could the reason be the fact, that I downloaded the program from another computer and then I added the program to my laptop with a memory stick... Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.