• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

An issue with Jassnewgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello guys, I have an issue with running Jassnewg. For some reason it can't hack my war3. I turned off my intivirus program as recommended while extracting and running the program but it just doesn't work. I can not run maps saved while using Jassnewgen.

picture.php

Reinventing the Craft button is also missing:

The img is a bit big so I won't attach it: http://www.playdota.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1419&pictureid=41593

Ok it works fine when I use Patch version 1.20 but when I switch to a higher version it stops working and shows the same error.

Last edited:
Level 23
try disabling your antivirus, if it not helps then disable the antivirus and re"instal" the JNGP, if it still doesnt work try adding the wehack.dll into exception lists
for example I'm using AVG and i jad to put several .dll s into pup exception list and i added whole file wc3 to my res-something- shield exceptions
Hope it helps

You must disable antivirus sometimes some antivirus programs remove or block those files and your Jass New Gen will be broken for good.

Remove it from Hard Drive, and install it again, there is no other way.

Try to go to your antivirus and check is there option to add folder into Esclusions or something like that so antivirus skip checking it.

Level 4
Thank you all for the replies but I don't think it's because of the antivirus, I had already added my warcraft3 folder to exceptions but the same error still pops out.

@moyackx: I already tried with it but still the same :S

Level 4
I was trying some old maps today and decided to run newgen using patch 1.20 and it worked! But still doesn't work when using 1.26 or anything above 1.20 in general. Does anybody know a solution to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.