• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Surg-Like Creepy Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-and-scripts-269/hatchery-type-zergish-code-145295/

I'm working on a map where creeps dominate. The concept is similar to the Zerg. Now that the code (for Hatchery) has been addressed. I would like to ask for models to make players feel the creepy ambiance of the game.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I want all the buildings (except EGGSACK) to have the same texture as this
models_4367_screenshot.jpg

• CREEPMOUND
    The creep mound has this Amonite
    images
    as its concept art.
  • EVOLUTION CAVERN
    The Cavern would look like a Tauren Tent (ofc in creep form) with an outside armor.
  • SPAWNING SPIRE
    The Spire looks similar to the Harpy Nest (in game) but I ask for it to have the texture of a Sunken Colony. Also, stuffing the 'inside' of the nest is highly appreciated.
  • EGGSACK
    The egg sack in this texture.
    models_2086_screenshot_tnb.jpg

• HATCHERY
    Forgotten One (in game) with the texture of Sunken Colony and some minoy Roots (i.e. Veins attached to the ground)
  • TENTACLE
    Just a minor recolor the same as the blight on Black Citadel.
I'm grateful for the time you spent on making these.
+Rep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.