• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with JASSNewGen Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
When my PC is still Windows xp it works fine, but when it upgraded to Window 7 I got a lot of problems. The Hardisk broke so i change it and download again this tool, I turn off my Microsoft Security Essential but after I open this tool the Reinventing The Craft is gone in the toolbar. UMSWE doesnt work too so when I untick the walkable in Village Rock tile it doesnt work. My WE version is 1.21, my computer is clean, I disable the antivirus and turn it on when im downloading something. I hoped someone help me to get it work. I see numbers in the lower left corner whenever i opened my warcraft 3, its 1.26.0.6401 iIguess thats the version of my warcraft 3 if that helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.