• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JassNewGen WE Problem, minor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, as to what you're reading, I'm receiving a problem that everytime I do Test Map - Ctrl+F9, it gives me an error that says "Warcraft 3 has STOPPED working", Im on Windows 7.

What should I do? I'm new to JassNewGen WE, since I always used the Old Warcraft WE..

Level 3
Much better now, thank you very much Chaosy!
{Edit} What's the " Reinventing the craft " for then?

Level 3
Now here's a new problem, My v1.26 Warcraft cannot detect the map I made with JNG @_@ did I do something wrong?
I just saved the map then... It can't be seen in Warcraft III

Last edited:
Level 4
Reinventing the craft is an old mod for wc3 to add new natives, but it's not recommended because it's buggy + only works for wc3 1.24.
(Keep an eye on Sharpcraft and Warcom, if you are interested)

Is your map working if you start it directly from the jng?

Level 3
Is your map working if you start it directly from the jng?

Yes it does when I do Test Map - Ctrl+F9, but when I startup WC3 and go to the folder
where my map is, it ain't there but I know I put it there (i guess it couldn't be detected) .. why? :eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.