• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Privacy No More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
but it's true. Google it. all those historical bank robberies, no one gets their money back.

the electronic theft too. why are you denying my fact. I could use your same logic and call you out as believing only your right

Level 19
shut that's hectic Roland

but I doubt they can hack the tor network. I use 3 vpns, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe. I also recently discovered using a virtual machine means you have no reliable traceable ip because it changes ever reboot. I would like to have that.

Roland

R

Roland

shut that's hectic Roland

but I doubt they can hack the tor network. I use 3 vpns, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe. I also recently discovered using a virtual machine means you have no reliable traceable ip because it changes ever reboot. I would like to have that.

Orly? provide proof or some screenshots of your desktop with 3 VPNs and a Highly secured internet surfing..

I hope you are trolling because... well let's just say that there are medical explanations for these actions.

He's obviously trolling and trying to know people that he's "awesome"

Level 19
privoxy

I just heard about this program. it's a filtering proxy which not only gets rid of add ware but also removes your computers ip and name and replaces it with a fake generated one. it doesn't use vpn and actual proxies which slow the net downs, so it sounds pretty great, although it's not as good as a proxy because if your ip is targeted the hacker/government receives a, 'no history found exception' which is an error giving away that it's a fake ip. the government/hackers can then request your ip address from your service provider. with a proxy and vpn they can't do that.

still with privoxy at least your emails and other such data can not be traced back to you will your internet is turned off, because at that point your emails would have a fake ip address and no way of tracing it back to your physical location.

Level 23
you should maybe go take a look at how addressing in LANs work. If you give yourself address from outside your network range, you wont receive any traffic, since your router doesnt know where you reside when the packet comes back.

Your email cannot be traced by physical address, because its stored on server somewhere completly different from where you are, when you send it it also doesnt fly straight out of your computer, but it first goes to the email server that you are using.

You should read on these topics before making conclusions, but as I said, stallamian with confirmation bias is not convicable no matter what.

Unsubscribe

Status
Not open for further replies.