• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Prevent buff removal from Divine Shield and Anti Magic Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Greetings,

I am working on a map which includes using of divine shield and anti magic shell to protect the hero, but unfortunately it also removes the positive buff they may have.

Is there a way to prevent positive buff from being removed upon activating these 2 skill?

Level 11
Greetings,

I am working on a map which includes using of divine shield and anti magic shell to protect the hero, but unfortunately it also removes the positive buff they may have.

Is there a way to prevent positive buff from being removed upon activating these 2 skill?

The Divine shield ability in this tempalate is based on the Berserk.
The Antimagic shield is based on the Antimagic shield that absorbs spell damage (not the usual Banshee's one that makes you immune to magic)
The template doesn't remove neagative buffs. You have to make a dispel code optionally.

Attachments

• AS+DS.w3x
    19 KB · Views: 65
Level 5
The Divine shield ability in this tempalate is based on the Berserk.
The Antimagic shield is based on the Antimagic shield that absorbs spell damage (not the usual Banshee's one that makes you immune to magic)
The template doesn't remove neagative buffs. You have to make a dispel code optionally.

Wow this is some neat stuff there. This will do, I can work with these codes. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.