• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Posts disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm asking this question on behalf of my son, who just signed up today with the username "orcsbreath". He's posted 4 things (an introduction, and a few other things) and even though his statistics say he's got 4 posts, they don't seem to be showing up. If we try to view them by going to his name, it says nothing matches that inquiry. It's like they exist, but are invisible.

Hmmm.. I hate to be a total doofus on my first post, but this is very confusing.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on or what we might be doing wrong? And, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question. Thanks!

Level 24
I'm asking this question on behalf of my son, who just signed up today with the username "orcsbreath". He's posted 4 things (an introduction, and a few other things) and even though his statistics say he's got 4 posts, they don't seem to be showing up. If we try to view them by going to his name, it says nothing matches that inquiry. It's like they exist, but are invisible.

Hmmm.. I hate to be a total doofus on my first post, but this is very confusing.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on or what we might be doing wrong? And, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question. Thanks!

Wherewolf has the nub of the matter. New users are globally ignored for what I believe to be 3 days. Please, just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.