• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

posted stuff not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. i am posting in behalf of my brother darkdeathknight, who has recently joined the hive. so far he posted 3 posts and 1 skin, none of them showing up. when i pressed, "show all posts by darkdeathknight" i got an error message something along the lines of "it doesnt exist".
and in his UserCP, there is an option for him to introduce himself time after time after he has already done so

we use the same internet service and i am guessing that could be the problem. please confirm this and give me a possible solution

RESOLVED

Last edited:
If you two share the same IP address then the new account will have to be cleared by someone with the permissions to moderate the new users.

(I have that permission and I remember moderating someone who had a matching IP with you.)

Even after that it takes 3 days for new users to be off the global ignore list.

Level 3
Im sorry if this is necro posting or something like that but pyritie when you say a global ignore list for 3 days, is that why no one can see my posts as i have only recently joined?

Status
Not open for further replies.