• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Post Frozen Throne Campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone! I've recently returned to Warcraft and I'm wondering if there is a custom campaign that continues the story? I remember playing something way back in 2012-2013 but unfortunately I can't remember its name.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Reactions: pyf
Level 1
Thank you very much! Rise of the Lich King is the one I've played back in the day.

Level 14
Hi everyone! I've recently returned to Warcraft and I'm wondering if there is a custom campaign that continues the story? I remember playing something way back in 2012-2013 but unfortunately I can't remember its name.

Warcraft Saga playthrough spans pre Wc1 -Cataclysm

- Coming of the Horde
- The Last Guardian
- Orcs and humans orc missions ALPHA (seriously play this!)
- Fall of the Lion
- Legacy of the Master
- Day of the Dragon
- Lord of the Clans
- Reign of Chaos
- Frozen Throne
- Rise of the Blood Elves (TBC)
- Curse of the Forsaken (Wotlk)
- Legacy of Lordaeron (Forsaken post Wotlk Story Rexxar style)

Amazing campaigns or Sagas

Turno's Saga
Adventures of Rowan the Wise
Jeparody the Horde
Ressurection of the Scourge
Malfurions Quest

Wanderers of Sorceria
Campaign Book 1-6 +X1+X2
VERY LONG VERY STORY HEAVY
20/10 rating . My favorite campaigns and Saga series even better than Vanilla Story
Feels like its own game. Longer then most RPGs

Lordperenoldsii'S warcraft 1 remake best way to play wc1 the original game is pretty dated

Warcraft Humans
Warcraft Orcs

Helldoom's
Warcraft 2 humans
Warcraft 2 orcs
Warcraft 2 humans Btdp
Warcraft 2 Orcs btdp

Warcraft 2 Bnet edition on GoG is still an amazing game to play also

Legends of Arkain series. 5 campaigns currently

Honorable mentions
Dwarf Campaign
Forgotten War
Chasing the Dawn
Shards of Resistance
Shadows of Hatred
To The Bitter End

Id rate every single one of these to be on par or much better than the vanilla Campaign.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello ! I can play the campaign, but no dialogue sound! How do I download the character's sound?

It's somewhat annoying just reading the sub without actually hearing their voices

Level 29
Hello ! I can play the campaign, but no dialogue sound! How do I download the character's sound?

It's somewhat annoying just reading the sub without actually hearing their voices
Custom campaigns don't have their own voices, which is really pain in ass since you might encounter a small issue in cutscenes (such as the Sagi's Arthas Campaigns).
However, campaigns such as Shadow of Hatred, Rise of Blood Elves, and Curse of Forsaken have their original WoW dialogues and music since those campaigns were based on the original WoW storyline (The Burning Crusade and Wrath of Lich King).

Status
Not open for further replies.