1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Nature's Call - The Spiderqueen

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Nature's Call - The Spiderqueen by darky 27 - full aurthor's version
Contents

Nature's Call - The Spiderqueen (Campaign)

Reviews
09:02, 8th Jul 2008 Rui: Since I have received no answer from the submitter, this version is rejected. 08:41, 1st Aug 2008 Rui: I have approved this version for people looking for the Spiderqueen. This was submitted by someone else though, and it...
  1. 09:02, 8th Jul 2008
    Rui:
    Since I have received no answer from the submitter, this version is rejected.

08:41, 1st Aug 2008
    Rui:
    I have approved this version for people looking for the Spiderqueen. This was submitted by someone else though, and it may not be the original campaign.
    If you find anything weird, please send me a private message.

This version may be deleted at anytime.

18:06, 4th Aug 2008
    Rui:
    I have received confirmation that this campaign is the original author's version. You may now ignore the deletion warnings.

2. Demon boy

Demon boy

Resources:
    Resources:
    HEY! I first loaded the campaign also put your model METAMORPHUS and the SPIDER BASE from ROTD along with the music, that's EDIT, if it could erased your campaign I loaded mine and do not touch the models or maps, with your uploaded yours so that which has MODEL EDITOR remove these models and you bring all your glory THAT IS ILLEGAL can not go changing campaigns well, if you put these models and those Skins you do not have to do that.

3. Chorale

Chorale

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a very hard difficulty inderstanding your post Demon_boy.

What i know is this campaign was made by Darky. I did play the real campaign long ago and didnt play this one yet.

4. www123

www123

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    errh... how many "Chapter One"s is there? :p well testing it, dont hope its full of bugs like RotD^^
    tested it, its not so bugged, but RotD is still better cuz the models, icons, music ect. ^^

5. Code Lyoko

Code Lyoko

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cmon - why RoC campaign? I've myself TFT and RoC but I don't like RoC much anymore... And I've waited for new TFT campaign, hmm...

And before you answer: "I made it because that RoC players could play this too, even that (perhaps) I've both RoC and TFT", I say that better campaigns are TFT campaign because of custom spells, models, icons, sounds, textures and e.t.c...

6. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have received the confirmation that this hasn't been changed. This is the original author's version. You may download without worrying about the deletion warnings.

7. sib

sib

Resources:
    Resources:
    you make a fun map. your idea was original to use the spider as a protagonist.

i like that

8. Malle-manden

Malle-manden

Resources:
    Resources:
    I simply love that spider race of yours. It Pwwns totally

9. Hin

Hin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    One of the best campaigns I have played my note is: 5/5.

10. LordGnoller

LordGnoller

Resources:
    Resources:
    First custom campain i played and i love it

11. rafaelrq

rafaelrq

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love that campaign, but you need to fix a little the race i think you can do a better job. i played the return of the dragon, but i did not like that you erase the unseen and the spiderqueen, why did not you add them? Rate: 9/10

12. jupi9999

jupi9999

Resources:
    Resources:
    omg the best of the all camapigns i love it i cant yet give ranks because i cant because i am not 10 days member but i will give you 5 i mean you made it so good and also for the dragons return its the best =) 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

13. Arthas_the_Mad

Arthas_the_Mad

Resources:
    Resources:
    a very well made campaign. i liked the spiders and the ideea of a spider campaign. my note is 5/5. what about a satir campaign?

14. hailfire

hailfire

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hailfire's Reviw/notes to the maker.

I would like to first off tell anyone who wants to play this that you may want to save often for the first few maps... as if you get the spider queen killed then its game over. there is no pings anywhere on the map so good luck in finding where your supposed to go. or where the objective is at.

Overall i did like the campaign. the fact that meta whatever his name is so powerful that its ridiculous makes the game too easy. especially when he gains his dragon form. and the chao's spiders? come on! it says infernal in the count down timer
    voice acting helped the story quite a bit, but some of the voices could have been better.

I'll have to give this game a 4/5 it would have gotten 5/5 if it wasn't for the author not disabling the dragon form in the underground maps.

15. EditingN00b

EditingN00b

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a good campaign but, in the first few maps there are a couple of problems. The splash damage on the lightning lizards can kill your small spiders easily and there needs to be a better way regen life/mana, you cant really use your spells in the first map because of low mana pool and lack of regen.

16. BroiledVictory

BroiledVictory

Resources:
    Resources:
  17. xhahaHIVE

xhahaHIVE

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's a very cool campaign, using spiders. Exciting to see how a little spider grows to a big Spider Queen :D Excellent ! Ive only played till the 3rd Map, but I'm guessing its good throughout the whole thing. Work on more creative storylines , and can u try making another campaign with a different creature? :D 4.5/5 for me !

18. creyzi4zb12

creyzi4zb12

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    A great campaign....I played it before and wasn't able to rate it....

19. Aden_XtraNice

Aden_XtraNice

Resources:
    Resources:
    i wonder if this will b fun