• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Possible to get neutral buildings to train units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It is possible to get neutral passive, hostile, rescue and extra to train units?

EDIT: Also I've noticed that neutral hostile can't use AI, but neutral hostle is the only neutral that accually uses unit abilities. Any flags somewhere I can make all neutrals use abilities?

Can I force neutral hostiles to be able to move away from thier camp zone?

Level 9
SuperDuperGuy said:
It is possible to get neutral passive, hostile, rescue and extra to train units?

EDIT: Also I've noticed that neutral hostile can't use AI, but neutral hostle is the only neutral that accually uses unit abilities. Any flags somewhere I can make all neutrals use abilities?

Can I force neutral hostiles to be able to move away from thier camp zone?

Hmm, i don't think that's possible AI-wise, might be possible triggered.

Abilities, no, you'd have to re-write an AI i suppose.

The entire system of neutrals is based on camping zones, i don't think it's possible to make them move, and not return, they will always return.

Status
Not open for further replies.