• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Possible Icon Section Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
This thread is intended to collect names of potential Icon Section Moderators.
Dont post crap in this thread. I only want to see names of persons and why they would make a good Icon Moderator.
People who havent contributed any own Icons to the Icon Section cannot be Moderator.

Thanks

Darky28

Level 12
Doesn't Sopho want to be icons mod?

That would be nice

Then give skins mod to saikann and whomever comments mod (I personally believe the one with the most quality comments)

Level 13
VGsatomi

I think JoelS would be a great choice, but he may be too busy. BTW Tiki is a bit immature, he supported the "Worst Skin Ever Contest", besides, a lot of people dislike him. (Not saying he's bad, I have no problem, but other say these things all the time). VGsatomi is also a good canidate. I'll look into other with icons and icon comments...

Edit: Mc !, has made some exellent icon packs, and some of my favorite armor icons. He/She will be a great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.