Ok after downloading I just looked at the trigger editor and I don't need to test it actually because:
1) Spell isn't MPI nor it's MUI. This means, if this spell is casted more then 1 time at the same time, it will be buggy.
2) Also it isn't recommended to use wait times, because MUI will fail and it will be buggy!
3) Is this even a spell? Never saw a spell with only events like "Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)"
4) The leaks: First of all I don't know but is the event a leak? I think yes. Second don't use (entering unit), use (triggering unit)
5) When I test it and cast portal 2 and directly portal 1 then the animation played for 1 second and then the portal is in stand animation. This looks bad, also both portals should be face 270, but when I test it only one portal face 270.
6) Yes it's to simple and I can't see any use for this, like it's now.
=== So what we got ===
Sorry, but rejection. This spell is too simple, has leaks, isn't MPI nor MUI and is buggy. You must completely rework this spell, without these bug points and with more stuff, so it isn't just create portal, move in, move out.
NOTE: My review is nothing against the spell creator nor against the spell. But I think, there are to many points FOR NOW, that I can't say this is a good spell. Maybe you change it and when you do and I see any progress, I will review it!