• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please send in replays of the "stuck in combat" and invulnerability bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, please guys, send me more reports of the invulnerability bug! I tried analyzing it but could not find any logical pattern here. It seems completely random and why this happens is beyond me. I double checked all the code and could not find any logical mistakes in there.
Please send me detailed reports of the "stuck in combat" bug aswell! I can't help but think that these bugs are related to each other. If possible, describe what you were doing when the bug occured. If possible, send a replay!
Quoted section in bug report forums for visibility.

I'm still puzzled about this bug. I need more data to analyze.

Here are brief descriptions of the bugs I'm talking about:

Invulnerability bug: Sometimes mobs will not get vulnerable again after returning to their designated camp spots. If that happens, the unit will usually follow you around endlessly, regardless of the distance to it's spawn location.
"Stuck in combat" bug: After certain fights, the hero does not leave combat state. Resting will not work and the combat marker on the threat meter displays as red. No creature is attacking or following the hero and no ally is in combat aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.