• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Player Kick Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello!
In my map, player one will be the admin player and will have the ability to kick other players using an admin tower. The admin tower has 11 skills, each based off of Warstomp, that correspond to the other 11 players. For example, the 'Kick Blue' spell will kick player 2, the 'Kick Teal' spell will kick player 3 and so on.

I started by using the event "a unit starts the effect of an ability" and had the condition check that it was one of the kick abilities and then the actions affected the corresponding player.

What I'm having trouble with the "ability being cast" condition. I've tried all the casting ability events (Starts the affect, finishes casting, begins casting etc.) and none of them work. Is this a problem with the abilities being based off of Warstomp or what? Thanks for the help!

-SerenityInFire-

Level 8
I've switched to a different method of player kicking. One that involves a unit that corresponds to each player, and when the admin tower kills it, that player is booted.

Status
Not open for further replies.