• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor Broken? => Trigger Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said yesterday in chat, I have problems with Defeat and Victory actions and the event player leaves game. Everytime I try kicking player 2 the text "works" doesn't show up. On other maps I have similar triggers like that which work corrently. Maybe my WE is broken?

Please help!

Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -kick as A Part-String
Actions
For each (Integer A) from 2 to 4, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
'IF'-Conditions
(Entered chat string) equals to (-kick + (String((Integer A))))
'THEN'-Actions
Game - Victory (Player((Integer A))) (No dialogs, Show scores)
Game - Display to (All players) for 1.00 seconds the text: (Booted + (Name of (Player((Integer A)))))
'ELSE'-Actions
Leave Game
Event
Player - Spieler 2 (Blau) leaves the game
Player - Spieler 3 (Blaugrau) leaves the game
Player - Spieler 4 (Lila) leaves the game
Conditions
Actions
Game - Display to (All players) the text: Works!

Edit: The kicking text shows up btw.

Level 13
Oh, I hate player chat events, they sometimes work, sometimes don't. I never figured out why they don't work sometimes, I was just lucky that they work for me.

What is Part-String, there are only Exatct match and Substring, maybe you have a.........french/german editor, or whatever language it is.

Did you put in the space? I thought you want -kick 1 for example, but this system would only support -kick1 (without a space between).

Status
Not open for further replies.