• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Plants vs. Zombies Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map name - Plants vs. Zombies
Name of the creator(s) - bisnar13
Summary of the map gameplay/objectives - you need to kill all the zombies and prevent them from entering your house!
Map features - Custom Attack System(by myself)

I will post some screenshots or, post the game so that you guys would be able to try it, :D
If you are interested, please help me find models for the units in my map.
I currently only have models for the Sunflower and the pea. Thanks :D

Level 5
I have seen you come up with a good few ideas, and yet you seem to lack the motivation to finish your projects. Start one and finish it, and it is likely people would take your content more seriously... at least I would :L

What happened to that Hunger Games idea?

i have a question tho.. what about your Jurassic Park Map ?

I have seen you come up with a good few ideas, and yet you seem to lack the motivation to finish your projects. Start one and finish it, and it is likely people would take your content more seriously... at least I would :L

What happened to that Hunger Games idea?

I will still finish my Jurassic Park Map, I will do the Hunger Games, after I have done the others, and I'm quite busy with school that's why I can't make maps oftenly, but I will not abandon these projects. :)

Thanks for your concern guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.