• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plants vs. Zombies (TD-ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
OMG, I never know that someone is already creating PvZ map :O i would like to see more from this. Also why does the wall-nut does not get holey when it reach like 1 health? (Stupid question)

I was getting to the wall-nut but decided to drop the project before completing that aspect.

Reason being, current coding of that map lags too much.
It also came to me that the PvZ gameplay is single player focused and I wanted multi-player aspect... I got stuck.

I am capable of creating a more optimized PvZ map from scratch now, but have to help update Fortress Survival Alpha at the moment. I'm sure many of you have heard of that map. It's quite popular, so it's my main priority.

Will I ever work on this project again? No I won't. Sorry. I betrayed you all. Backstabbed all of you dreamers fantasizing about this awesome PvZ map. Wow. I am evil. Really evil. Back to hibernation.:vw_sleep:

Level 3
That would be pretty neat.
At the moment you could make it into a single player game.
Or 3 player at best I would say, to avoid massive FPS drop.
Unless you import a custom projectile system.
You do have my permission; I'd love that actually! Thanks!
Contact me by PM if you cannot find the rest of the missing models, or need help, etc XD soo yeh we can stop bumping this.

Status
Not open for further replies.