• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Place your bets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
yeah thats me

yeah thats me, i think i would give illidan a good fight but because i have no weapon i think it will be my head on a pike, lol.

Level 8
its for fun

its for fun lubbe you dick, just imagin if he was in the real world or i was in the game, who would win. its just for fun, place your bet you dick

Level 22
He may be 10000 years old, but that didnt stop him from getting stomped by the 20 year old Arthas (who did have a pretty kick-ass sword, compared to mrpsycho's bare hands...)!

Practice time? Against what?? He's been locked up in Miave's prison most of his life...what did he have to practice against...steel bars? (although it was kinds funny they imprisoned him with his weapons still on him)
-VGsatomi

Level 25
Illidan would win. Why? Because he has demonic panda blade things. GG NO RE

And Arthus won because he has a demonic Runeblade.

Magicaly Enchanted Runeblade > Demonic Panda Blade Things

But mr_psycho doesn't have a runeblade, so he looses to the power of the PANDA <_<

Level 8
funny

senor_psycho2000 said:
I think that Illidan would win, unless mr_psycho2000 enlisted the help of his flaming white meta saytr warmaster...

funny very funny, lol :lol:

no i wont use my flaming white meta saytr but i do have abilitys of my own that i would use.
i have

psychosis trip
rage
shoulder tackle
omg NOOOOOBBB!!!
Insane

:wink:

Level 8
illidan wins

illidan wins i guess, more people thought so.
i gave him a good fight but he used mana burn on me and i was wiped out that i had to sleep, lol.

now i search for another fight this time with more exp and more abilitys.
i'll do another picture soon of a battle between me and someone else. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.